Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: You overthink your actions (You have a conscience)

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
★★★
22d 21h 56m
I always observe normies act, and they are always so ruthless in their interactions with other persons.

If I do something to another person and I think it may offend them in any way or cause them some kind of harm, I would be all day thinking about it, how I could have a change the outcome ?, how the other person is affected? That even would be looping in my head constantly and I'll be blaming myself.

Granted, I have had some ruthless moments when I did something on purpose (nothing serious) but then my fucking conscience start to bother me.

But it seems that is not the case with normies, is like they don't have an inner voice

Meus

Meus

God
★★★★★
113d 8h 0m
Normies act exclusively on instinct. They don't have an inner voice.

It's kind of ironic that to be socially succesful you have to kind of ignore the voices of doubt and treat others as objects. Normies naturally succeed at this, while we have to force us to do it.

The more someone overthinks, the more he is disliked and rejected. To function as a normie you HAVE to be somewhat sociopathic.

Last edited:
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
76d 54m
I constantly have negative dialogue directed at myself in my head.

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

CHOsen to be a VAN DrivER
★★★★★
10d 16h 44m

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
78d 10h 25m
Meus said:

It's kind of ironic that to be socially succesful you have to kind of ignore the voices of doubt and treat others as objects. Normies naturally succeed at this, while we have to force us to do it.

The more someone overthinks, the more he is disliked and rejected. To function as a normie you HAVE to be somewhat sociopathic.
Just animal max bro

tenta

tenta

blocking out the negatives teehee
★★★★★
28d 2h 4m
Meus said:

Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssss... when the idiot normies run up to the fucking desk, pushing everyone away and rushing to get the fucking last bit of paper, not caring about anything else, even though it's so insignificant, it's fucking hilarious. Hope they all burn to death ngl like Grenfell.

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

★★★
22d 21h 56m
Meus said:
I have watched this also, there are something that I have to come with a debate with myself , normie just act on momentum

B

Buddyboyocel

Greycel
13h 35m
Normies are not alive the way some of us here are. They are very much like slugs or goats. And I would love to destroy them, just for that reason alone.

A

aspace30

Greycel
20h 17m
Meus said:
To function as a normie you HAVE to be somewhat sociopathic.
Truer words have never been spoken about our modern society.

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

★★★
22d 21h 56m
You see. I have a conscience, even In this forum I could write blackpills, I could write lovecrafting nightmares but I don't want some to rope because of it. I don't want that thing, but a normie wouldn't gives a shit.

IdioticAsperger

IdioticAsperger

Unloved No hate No anger
★★
8d 13m
I always try to make my interactions with others the least annoying possible for them.

Last edited:
happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
120d 15h 27m
You fear being cast out of the tribe which you already are but years of loneliness have enhanced that instinct which causes high inhib, fear and overthinking.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
57d 13h 32m
Yes. This is what differentiates us from the Shannon Rose Bosanac type of femoid.

kaczynskicel

kaczynskicel

Str8 outta mumbai sewers
★★★★★
11d 22h 31m
latin_elioth said:
But it seems that is not the case with normies, is like they don't have an inner voice
Overwhelming majority of people dont have an inner voice, they just act on impulsion and coercion. I have inner dialogue and although it helps in decision making and individuality it hinders my ability to maintain focus

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Indo-europaiom dəngweh
★★★★★
29d 7h 42m
I behave like the sane normal person i am, problem is 90% of people are illogical amoral brainless cattle

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★
12d 7h 10m
This world is not made for us ultra-autistic males. I wish I was blue-pilled, NT and ultra-low IQ, it would have made existence so much more bearable.

P

Pumkin

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 13h 24m
IdioticAsperger said:
I always try to make my interactions with others the least annoying possible for them.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
124d 3h 35m
happiless said:
You fear being cast out of the tribe which you already are but years of loneliness have enhanced that instinct which causes high inhib, fear and overthinking.
What's a tribe?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8