Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait: You Overthink Everything.

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
idk bout you guys, but I overthink literally anything & everything :fuk:

I literally cannot deal with anything without thinking the worst of it.

I always look back at stuff and obsess over what could have happened, what might have happened, how shit could've gone differently for better or worse.

Cannot stop obsessing over what the future will bring.

Fucking brutal:cryfeels:

Basically, I always make everything more of a bigger issue it is :fuk: :cryfeels:

Autismaxxxing

I always look back at stuff and obsess over what could have happened, what might have happened, how shit could've gone differently for better or worse.

Add me on discord mang

Nigga, can you elaborate please? Explain this to me like I have no fucking clue how this anxiety triggering song has anything....oh, oh I see now.
Death note? mind games? over thinking shit?

u need smoke weed @MACHETE

also meditation maxx, u might also have ADHD visit (((doctor)))

ADHD is a permanent condition and meds don't help with it at all, it's just something you have to learn to cope with.
Idk about that. I know people who have benefited from vynase/Ritalin/Adderall. And they can only function explicitly due to those drugs. In the modern era, we have to accept that some people require drugs to function. Drugs are their bread and butter.

Never began for overthinkingcels.

I do overthink everything. Because yes human beings are inherently bad

it's over man. Every time I obsess over the worst possible outcome until I'm drenched in sweat and my heart is pounding through my chest. It never began for neurotic-anxiety-ocdcels.

it's over man. Every time I obsess over the worst possible outcome until I'm drenched in sweat and my heart is pounding through my chest. It never began for neurotic-anxiety-ocdcels.
Damn, I never get that bad, but I feel so bad for ya mang :fuk:

Idk about that. I know people who have benefited from vynase/Ritalin/Adderall. And they can only function explicitly due to those drugs. In the modern era, we have to accept that some people require drugs to function. Drugs are their bread and butter.
I've tried all of them and they have no effect on me.

This happens to me too. I always overanalyzed everything. I think it is because I am a ricecel and my family always criticizes me about my decisions and loves bringing my past mistakes while praising other children.

I wish life is like a video game where I can make mistakes and have zero consequence because I can load the save file or reset. I hate real life a lot. It is so painful. No reset. No save state. Now it is very hard for me to make any decision in real life unless there is someone who can bare a risk for me and I am guaranteed that it is going to be a clean perfect move.

Meditation would help you

yes, same. A lot of shit has happened in my life so I always have to overthink everything, it's terrible because I get very anxious when I think too much and my anxiety drives me crazy the longer I overthink.

Probably you had many negative life experiences.

sometimes i think y'all are fbi/interpol agents.

i have seen on reddit that some men have been rejected by women because they're not confident (aka overthink).