Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You made your parents split up from NEETdom

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
I dropped out of school a few days after becoming 16 which in my country (UK) is technically illegal. But I still did it anyway, this caused my parents to argue and fight constantly and they eventually ended up leaving each other. Omegakek. Anyone been in a similar situation? I don't feel any empathy or remorse for this, as they selfishly had a child when they were young (early 20's) and expected all things to be fine, despite me literally having hypoxic brain damage from a birth injury that they were too much of doormats to sue for. LOL.

Maybe more was going on, but who knows? They don't tell me shit. It's been 7 years since then, and I'm still a NEET *smokes cigar*

Damn this is what stupid bluepilled couple produce:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I had a similar refusal to attend school due to autistic reasons and bullying, that caused tensions within the household when the legal letters started arriving.

I'm in the UK too :)

That's a shame about your parents but yeah I doubt it was JUST that.

It can be hard to know what to do to better your life, at least here.

I like the idea of IT certifications.

I guess a problem that I have is that I just feel like a space alien so it's hard to get out there when most others seem so strange and unwelcoming.

You are the sane normal one for wanting out of the unnatural school system. This prussian style schooling is a very recent thing in human history and it is not there to benefit you or even your family, but the state.

You are the sane normal one for wanting out of the unnatural school system. This prussian style schooling is a very recent thing in human history and it is not there to benefit you or even your family, but the state.
This is true, modern school is made to churn out cucks who don't ever question authority