Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you look like a retard with open mouth

real truecel

real truecel

blackops2cel's lost brother
★★
I look about 50IQ points less when I open my mouth because I already have huge upper eyelid exposure which makes me look like a drug addict and if you pair that with incel open mouth with two big teeth visible it only reinforces the effect plus my lower lip is crooked to one side

you will never be able to pull off the cool slightly open mouth look

I look like a retard.
Period.

teethcels on SW, its savage out here

I look about 50IQ points less when I open my mouth because I already have huge upper eyelid exposure which makes me look like a drug addict and if you pair that with incel open mouth with two big teeth visible it only reinforces the effect plus my lower lip is crooked to one side

you will never be able to pull off the cool slightly open mouth look

View attachment 288898
View attachment 288896
View attachment 288897

I also have the upper eyelid thing. It makes you look like you are half asleep all the time. One time a female teacher called me a "day dreamer" which is just foid speak for "faggot looser whos not gonna amount to shit"
hated that hole. hated. that. hole.

maxresdefault.jpg

Silly inkwells, it's not about looks its your personality.

It makes you look like you are half asleep all the time.
yeah it looks retarded and really makes me want to rope
you need to squintmaxx all the time to make it look less obnoxious :feelsrope:

I also have the upper eyelid thing. It makes you look like you are half asleep all the time. One time a female teacher called me a "day dreamer" which is just foid speak for "faggot looser whos not gonna amount to shit"
hated that hole. hated. that. hole.
Female teachers are the worst of the worst. They groom chads and sabotage incels.

My right eye looks panicked and wide open all the time while my left eye looks like ı just smoked weed.
Shitty face only makes it worse,over for headcels