Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you look forward to alcohol because you got nothing going on in your life.

copecel00

copecel00

Admiral
★★
Fuck it might start the booze again soon, the incel life is getting too much to bare.I told myself nevER again but fuck it, it’s the most powerful and effective cope there is for an incel. It shortens you lifespan and It dulls the pain and you feel somewhat bettER, it’s a Winwin situation.

fuck this speaks to me so much taht i was drinking every 3 days

Fuck it might start the booze again soon, the incel life is getting too much to bare.I told myself nevER again but fuck it, it’s the most powerful and effective cope there is for an incel. It shortens you lifespan and It dulls the pain and you feel somewhat bettER, it’s a Winwin situation.
nevah had a drop of alchol in my life, is it over for me?

I don't even cope with booze or food anymore. The journey to get out of bed and go to the store is just too painful.

I don't even cope with booze or food anymore. The journey to get out of bed and go to the store is just too painful.
They can get the booze delivered to your house.