Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait : you live in a nihlistic existance devoid of all meaning and purpose

• Thread starter Deleted member 35979
  • Start date
Deleted member 35979

Deleted member 35979

Banned
-
There is only one law in this universe and it's luck if god existed why is there so much chaos and injustice , no amount of praying will save you from the black pilled realization that no matter what you do it won't matter and you will remain misrable for the rest or your life because you were born with shitty looks , wrong / shit environments , spent life in loneliness and solitude because you have an sb personality / autism / social anxiety disorder .

You cope you cope you cope
And then you get tired of coping so you just wonder off to the unknown and accept the misrable chaos and let it consume you and make you more misrable instead of living in an illusion that will cause the same misery as it

I dont know what to think anymore, nothing seem real to me. I never had a connection to the world so everything i know about it is a bunch of theories. You know the movie room 2015, im like that kid.

Tbh I hate nihilism and nihilists. Philosophy for 15yo reddit atheist (not to be confused with other atheists) edgelords kek.

Congrats. Now you are good to post in wizchan

I died somewhere between 2015 - 2018

describing yourself as nihilist or adhering to it as a philosophy isn't smart at all, and pretty sure most misunderstood nietzsche
the tragicomical thing about this type of people is that they will go through thousands of beyond rapair mental breaks before they reach 30 or rope and then start coping with religion

reducing everything to its existential collapse as if it's meaningful while not realizing the irony of it is just pathetic, and then doing insane relative comparisons such as saying our earth is a pale point or stardust in the space compared to a giant nebula billions of matters away from us is just absurdity in its purest form, at the end we're still here and the moon is barely reachable let alone distant galaxies or planets which is something we aren't dealing with

btw if you ever had an epiphany because of universe astronomical proportions, size comparisons, existential dread and similar exhausting topics then it's better start hardening your heart before you have a meltdown in the middle of the street jfl
Never read niechez and i know most people misunderstood him
And i don't think we are alone in this universe
I just can't cope with anything anymore the only cope i have left is to find a woman and it seems like i am unable to do that so i will probably breakdown and kms before 30 i have made countless attempts by now and have broke down in public , it's just that life is so ironic and is unfair in many aspects i can't accept it anymore

I died somewhere between 2015 - 2018
That's the theory
I am not an atheist or an edgelord i just don't think there is any meaning or clear understanding to this chaos and i simply cannot fathom any religouis truth or answer without remembering the uncertainty , but i am a strong believer in fate because alot of things happen to me an others that are too ironic and seemed like they were well scripted it seemed like they were not the cause of random chaotic events
Tbh I hate nihilism and nihilists. Philosophy for 15yo reddit atheist (not to be confused with other atheists) edgelords kek.

Last edited:
i no longer know what to live for.
i'm afraid that i will never be fulfilled. nothing will satisfy me.
everything is just so pointless. there's no free will, everything predetermined since the Big Bang.
i can't even fulfill the desire of having a deep connection with a woman..
i live my life in such extreme isolation that i often have depersonalization and derealization symptoms..

I dont know what to think anymore, nothing seem real to me. I never had a connection to the world so everything i know about it is a bunch of theories. You know the movie room 2015, im like that kid.
fr