Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion incel trait: you listen to "weird" music

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i have been listening to "weird music" (by societys standards) for like 2 years now. in my case it would be marches, anthems, serbian turbofolk, eurobeat, and classical. i also listened to anime openings for a solid year or so. i listen to other music as well but i often don't listen to music around other people because of the amount of "weird music" i listen to. i remember an instance where someone had asked me if i wanted to put something on the speaker and before i could respond, my aunt embarrassed me by saying "he'll probably put on some military march" and i ended up telling him that he could keep the rap music on. what weird music do you listen to?

I listen to Bollywood songs.

i have been listening to "weird music" (by societys standards) for like 2 years now. in my case it would be marches, anthems, serbian turbofolk, eurobeat, and classical. i also listened to anime openings for a solid year or so. i listen to other music as well but i often don't listen to music around other people because of the amount of "weird music" i listen to. i remember an instance where someone had asked me if i wanted to put something on the speaker and before i could respond, my aunt embarrassed me by saying "he'll probably put on some military march" and i ended up telling him that he could keep the rap music on. what weird music do you listen to?
Classical: Handel, Beethoven, Mozart, Wagner etc.

I love Baroque and 18-th century lyric operas, even if I only hear parts of them. From Southern Italy, I know Cimarosa and Paisello, two composer of Neapolitan school. I also hear anthems sometimes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHpws_R6Oh4

My signature checks out :feelshmm:

better than listening to rap, reggaeton, cumbia, salsa or banda.

fucking normans.

Strange, obscure underground avant-garde prog.

Last edited:
I listen to Russian doomer and some hyperpop

Do you consider this "weird"?

can relate

I think I listen to genres most people don't even know exist. From pagan folk, noise, japanese 80s pop, power metal, classical, anthems, to tribal war chants

rn i'm listening to japanese hiphop