Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal incel trait: you like eating macarons

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
macarons are hard to make. at their core they are a mix of almond flour, confectioner's sugar, and egg whites, folded into a meringue, baked just right

u appreciate the amount of work/skill that a wageslave has to perfect in making one

they're fun to eat in a basement or anywhere else, hence an incel trait

[UWSL]couple years ago, i remember being in selfridges and they had a pierre herme outlet, but they didn't have any of the foie gras macarons. turns out selfridges is run by hippies who didn't think producing foie gras is humane. absolutely brutal. [/UWSL]

over

you eat dicks gay nigga

eating expensive deserts has style. Better than munching on poor chocolate for bastards

I never tried good ones, only some cheap brand and they tasted ok.

macarons are hard to make. at their core they are a mix of almond flour, confectioner's sugar, and egg whites, folded into a meringue, baked just right

u appreciate the amount of work/skill that a wageslave has to perfect in making one

[UWSL]couple years ago, i remember being in selfridges and they had a pierre herme outlet, but they didn't have any of the foie gras macarons. turns out selfridges is run by hippies who didn't think producing foie gras is humane. absolutely brutal. [/UWSL]

over
they are decent, better than most cookies but I don't have em often tbh

fuck, i never got to try macarons, wonder what they taste like

All the cool people like macarons though

Yui Itsuki

I don't like japanese singers per se I just like her
her voice is good, is her band still active though? I haven't heard of any new music from their group.
checked around seems they are still active but not to the same degree
as they used to be sadly

her voice is good, is her band still active though? I haven't heard of any new music from their group.
checked around seems they are still active but not to the same degree
as they used to be sadly
who

I've never seen or tried macarons ever

over
No they taste bad

I don’t think it’s an incel trait, it’s always white foids snacking on them

@ERadicator aren't you bloatmaxxing?

U should consider macarons

Tirimasu is also good

Where can I get macarons without embarrassing myself at a high-end bakery filled with stacies and chads?

Where can I get macarons without embarrassing myself at a high-end bakery filled with stacies and chads?
go for the CHOcolate, lavendER, and salted carAMel flavours

I don't like maricons

But isn't baklava better?

richcel trait. only touched oreos