Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait - You don't seem like the cheating type to foids

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
TL;DW:
  • Based on a study, foids can tell with accuracy if a guy is a cheater
  • Men are a lot worse at distinguishing if a foid is a potential cheating whore
  • When they see a guy with masculine features, girls assume (often correctly) that he's a cheater ---- yet they still go after these types

Which leads to the topic of this thread:.... incel trait - foids assume you're nice, well-behaved, husband material that won't cheat

I would always get "oh you seem like such a sweet guy!" In my case, back when I was bluepilled and desperate, I would often get "but you seem like you'd be such a sweet, loyal husband!". Little did I know back than that this is NOT a compliment. When you're told that you seem like a good guy, it's actually an underhanded way of saying that you don't look masculine at all

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBi5O6iVF7w

Last edited:
You gotta be able to get a foid in order to cheat in the first place

Its true. I remember watching some podcast where black women outright said that the boring types are better husband material, but they don't find those men attractive.