Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: You eat beans

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
And other kinds of legumes like lentils and chickpeas too…

Normies are slaves of their superego and beans aren't held in high regard in the society. Normies want a fancy meal to boast with on Instagram, rice and beans or some baked beans on toast (or on their own) won't cut it. They're unironically afraid of their meals to be deemed pleb, I've seen them posting online "nooo, beans are a food for poor people :feels:". As an incel, I have no superego, the society rejects me anyway, so I'm free to do whatever I like and I like eating beans, even in extremely unsophisticated forms.

Beans are among the cheapest foods on the planet and pretty much never go bad in their dry or canned form. As an incel, I refuse to "contribute" to the society (I wouldn't be able to find a job even if I wanted one, because I'm not "entitled" anyway) and keep it alive by consooming expensive stuff. By eating cheap food like this, I don't have to work as much/hard because I spend less and by spending less I don't give money to companies producing more sophisticated food or to cooks. Gotta keep that economy stagnant. :feelsEhh:

Normies also avoid beans, because they're afraid of farting - as an incel, I don't care, and besides, if you eat enough beans, you eventually grow that gut microbiome and the farting subsides (but most normies won't ever achieve that supreme legoomer digestion). Most normies are also massive fiberlets, so even a piece of wholemeal bread makes them bloated. :feelsPop:

They're always dieting, because their superego forces them to consoom beyond feeling full and they generally lead unhealthy lives, because wagecucking and toxic relations cut their free time and stresses them out. Limiting "carbs" is probably one of the first piece of advice they'll come across and that means limiting/excluding beans, low-carb diet like Atkins or keto are very popular. Even if they don't go this route, they fall for stupid fads like raw dieting or fruitarianism which also exclude beans. Not many people think of a can of beans as a "superfood", but they're great nutrition.

Beans are a very revolutionary food, perfect for incel warriors.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VW19tFMiMU

i eat beans sometimes

I used to eat chickpeas a lot (goes really well with curry) but the salad bar downstairs stopped selling it at some point during covid:cryfeels:

beans are great! they are good for you, and relatively easy to prepare and cook.

they are a staple in my diet

incel trait: never had sex

incel trait: never had sex
Brutal.

I like beans cooked in army way with bacon or sausages
And prebranac, i dont know the english word for it, its greasy but tastes unbelievable.

Beans have nice amount of proteins ( around 20g on 100g) with zero cholesterol

I haven't been eating anything else lately

I see those normie cucks eat bean tacos and burritos from tacobell and salads with beans from chipotle when they're in a hurry. We should take pictures of them and expose them as poor bean eaters who can't afford fancy meals.

i only eat beans, rice and fried egg tbh, thats my diet

sometimes chicken meat too

i eat beans its healthy, i eat soybean to, limit consuming soybean coz it literally contains soy, ie estrogen

Normies are slaves of their superego and beans aren't held in high regard in the society. Normies want a fancy meal to boast with on Instagram, rice and beans or some baked beans on toast (or on their own) won't cut it. They're unironically afraid of their meals to be deemed pleb, I've seen them posting online "nooo, beans are a food for poor people :feels:". As an incel, I have no superego, the society rejects me anyway, so I'm free to do whatever I like and I like eating beans, even in extremely unsophisticated forms.

Beans are among the cheapest foods on the planet and pretty much never go bad in their dry or canned form. As an incel, I refuse to "contribute" to the society (I wouldn't be able to find a job even if I wanted one, because I'm not "entitled" anyway) and keep it alive by consooming expensive stuff. By eating cheap food like this, I don't have to work as much/hard because I spend less and by spending less I don't give money to companies producing more sophisticated food or to cooks. Gotta keep that economy stagnant. :feelsEhh:

Normies also avoid beans, because they're afraid of farting - as an incel, I don't care, and besides, if you eat enough beans, you eventually grow that gut microbiome and the farting subsides (but most normies won't ever achieve that supreme legoomer digestion). Most normies are also massive fiberlets, so even a piece of wholemeal bread makes them bloated. :feelsPop:

They're always dieting, because their superego forces them to consoom beyond feeling full and they generally lead unhealthy lives, because wagecucking and toxic relations cut their free time and stresses them out. Limiting "carbs" is probably one of the first piece of advice they'll come across and that means limiting/excluding beans, low-carb diet like Atkins or keto are very popular. Even if they don't go this route, they fall for stupid fads like raw dieting or fruitarianism which also exclude beans. Not many people think of a can of beans as a "superfood", but they're great nutrition.

tell normies they are being racist. Mexicans eat beans. Are normies saying they hate mexicans? They will shrivel up like a slug under salt!

@FamilyGuy1999 trait: you eat soy beans

Baked beans taste nice :feelscomfy:

brocel can you legit give me your rice/bean recipes? I am a bad cook and need to cook food for this work week. (it never began for cantcookcels)

beans are good for you. The Nation of Islam says so too! (legit navy beans are lit! you can make desserts or soups with them).

it's over for bean-cels!

amen normies are fucking pussies! I eat beans and fart loud n' proud!
Never licked a woman's bean
that's the beans we should be eating!

Last edited:
:blackpill:
@trying to ascend

Last edited: