Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You applied yourself too much in middle school

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I had very few friends and didn't get to enjoy all the life experiences of middle school (trying weed or alcohol with your normie friends, sneaking into parties, asking your crush out, etc.) so I coped by applying myself and getting good grades. It made me feel smart and superior compared to my classmates who failed courses or barely passed because they were busier having fun. I thought this would be super important in life and that my grades in middle school would help me to succeed in the future. The truth is that your grades in middle school are as important as your grades in primary school and once you're done nobody cares anymore, even if you have bad grades you'll go to high school. Maybe not to the high school that you prefer (if there's a waitlist) but you'll still be able to get there, and it's not like high school will also determine your life so who cares that you go to a mediocre high school.

High school grades are a bit more important because they will determine to which uni will you go which yes can influence in your future. Same with uni because high grades give you preference in post-graduate programs, internships, etc. But coping with being a good student in middle school is an incel trait. Ironically in post-grad your grades again are irrelevant, the only important thing is passing and getting your diploma.

I did the best i could but always lost focus because of the thought of what the bullies would do to me after class, FIrst day i was sat on by 5 people at the same time, My back my back face and my legs so i couldnt move, Fast forward i enter the classroom and get randomly kneed by a kid ive never seen before, WHY is it always ME!

Yes i wish someone told me middle school didn't matter. I spent too much time stressing about assignments and studying that i was burnt out by highschool.

I never got good grades in middle school nor high school.

Yes i wish someone told me middle school didn't matter. I spent too much time stressing about assignments and studying that i was burnt out by highschool.

I never got good grades in middle school nor high school.
lifemogs me. I wish i played vidya instead of working my ass off thinking my fucking MIDDLE SCHOOL grades will get me a gf jfl

I never learned or did homework

an incel even if he wants to apply himself would fail because he is also of low IQ.

lifemogs me. I wish i played vidya instead of working my ass off thinking my fucking MIDDLE SCHOOL grades will get me a gf jfl
I don’t play vidya either :fuk: I was just on discord and G+ all day being a faggot. Either that or watching television

I coped by applying myself and getting good grades. It made me feel smart and superior compared to my classmates who failed courses or barely passed because they were busier having fun. I thought this would be super important in life and that my grades in middle school would help me to succeed in the future. The truth is that your grades in middle school are as important as your grades in primary school and once you're done nobody cares anymore,
This is so true I did this dumbass thing back in middle school. Idk why I thought that would help and now im in HS (11th) and have zero friends. BRAVO to me

Thats how im feeling rn

People surely would have rejected you anyway even if you tried

I had very few friends and didn't get to enjoy all the life experiences of middle school (trying weed or alcohol with your normie friends, sneaking into parties, asking your crush out, etc.) so I coped by applying myself and getting good grades. It made me feel smart and superior compared to my classmates who failed courses or barely passed because they were busier having fun. I thought this would be super important in life and that my grades in middle school would help me to succeed in the future. The truth is that your grades in middle school are as important as your grades in primary school and once you're done nobody cares anymore, even if you have bad grades you'll go to high school. Maybe not to the high school that you prefer (if there's a waitlist) but you'll still be able to get there, and it's not like high school will also determine your life so who cares that you go to a mediocre high school.

High school grades are a bit more important because they will determine to which uni will you go which yes can influence in your future. Same with uni because high grades give you preference in post-graduate programs, internships, etc. But coping with being a good student in middle school is an incel trait. Ironically in post-grad your grades again are irrelevant, the only important thing is passing and getting your diploma.
Yeah I can see that

Just fucking lol at all the weird shit that gets posted under the banner “incel trait” when it’s just what OP does and is trying to extrapolate it out to all incels

I tried to have a normie experience during middle school + high school and it didn't work out well for me anyway lol

They just want to show everyone. How smart you are even though you are a complete failure at life. This is why they push school it's a way for parents to cope with their loser child. In fact school in general is a sgam. The school is just there to keep fourteen year old boys from walking around the streets during the day that's all. All that matters is life experience and since. You were denied that you can't function in life so why you can try at all.