Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you keep an aquarium

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I have an aquarium and I notice only incel teir guys keep them on YouTube. It’s pretty fun hobby tbh. I notice chad fish and incel fish in mine.

All I can say if you thought dogpill was bad get ready for fishpill.

I don't have one now but getting an aquarium is on my to do list.

They’re good cope ngl. Like creating a whole new world.
I like building little worlds in video games so it would be nice to have a real life one.

I like building little worlds in video games so it would be nice to have a real life one.
If you have $ for saltwater with live rock is amazing cope to look at

If you have $ for saltwater with live rock is amazing cope to look at
That would be based. I'll probably get a fresh water tank first then buy a saltwater when I can afford it.

Take the aquariumpill

everything is an incel trait now JFL :feelskek:

female fish are also chad only

I never owned a pet. :(

what is a chad fish and what is an incel fish

I unfortunately have an aquarium :feelsbadman:

I've been wanting to have an eternal terrarium for a long time
Maxresdefault

Seems like lots of incels keep snakes, rats and other incel tier animals as pets. I only ever had a parakeet tbh.

Whaaaaat. I have aquarium too.

Are they worth it? Might be maybe cheaper to get vr glasses for 3d nature and do some diorama building on the side for the creative aspect.

I have an aquarium and I notice only incel teir guys keep them on YouTube. It’s pretty fun hobby tbh. I notice chad fish and incel fish in mine.

All I can say if you thought dogpill was bad get ready for fishpill.
Really nice hobby, am glad for you. I wanted to keep animals as a child, but nowadays I don't keep up with the recent developments and gave that hobby up, because I didn't want to put in the effort and because I had bad luck with animals.

I caught a bunch of fish out my river and put them in an aquarium, the big fish ate all the little ones

Aquaponics is a thing.

Over if you have a nice aquarium

even female fishes are chad fish only. they only breeds with prime of their species. fuck them, fishes are boring anyway

its brutal fishpill

I'm building one currently. I want a really nice one with live plants, rocks, co2 and everything like this one:

iu

Last edited:
What the fuck is this shit, this is so random of a trait it’s laughable.

What the fuck is this shit, this is so random of a trait it’s laughable.
as you study blackpill closer more trends become apparent including the aquariumpill

Solid habit tbh

don’t have one though