Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: You jump up and down when you’re excited

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
Maybe even truecel trait. When I’m alone in my room and I have a good idea or get excited, I start jumping up and down and making noises. Sometimes grunts, sometimes laughter. Anyone else? :cool:

Autistic trait.

Too much
But i run and jump in my room like a insane, it must be autism

Last edited:
Nope, never done that before

That is helmet wearing clapper teir, have you been tested for autism?

pizza fat guy GIF
is this you when excited?

No, not exactly. I don't make vocal noise. However, I do fantasize intensely.

I have a story about that.

-general assembly (student gathering in yard for announcements) back in jr. high
-they were announcing the aptitude test top-scorers
-for some reason I autistically thought having a shitload of pens in my shirt pocket would look cool earlier in that week
-started doing that every day
-ffw back to assembly
-they called my name bc I got 99th percentile in the Math one
-was completely blindsided, I never expected that to happen
-silently jumped once while standing in line
-pens from pocket scattered all over the floor and I had to pick them up
-everyone around me saw and stared like :feelswhat:
-after the assembly, we went back to class and I could hear people snicker behind me
-one jokingly asked if I could help them w/ math

It's over :cryfeels:

Girls do that so find another celebration

More of a autistcel trait

Maybe even truecel trait. When I’m alone in my room and I have a good idea or get excited, I start jumping up and down and making noises. Sometimes grunts, sometimes laughter. Anyone else? :cool:
This just sounds like someone with some kind of mental disability tbh, I'm not even trying to be insulting, I literally imagined a guy making a "Duuuurrrr" sound effect while jumping up and down :feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyRHAvfA6Eg

The only thing that could illicit even half of that reaction out of me, is winning the lottery or becoming a millionaire through my own efforts, not just having an idea, a lot of people have ideas, most ideas go nowhere, unless that idea yields some kind of result its too early to celebrate

I do it if alone sometimes especially if overcoming a very hard problem

I do it if alone sometimes especially if overcoming a very hard problem
Helps the code flow

This just sounds like someone with some kind of mental disability tbh, I'm not even trying to be insulting, I literally imagined a guy making a "Duuuurrrr" sound effect while jumping up and down :feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyRHAvfA6Eg

The only thing that could illicit even half of that reaction out of me, is winning the lottery or becoming a millionaire through my own efforts, not just having an idea, a lot of people have ideas, most ideas go nowhere, unless that idea yields some kind of result its too early to celebrate

:what:

When I’m alone in my room and I have a good idea or get excited, I start jumping up and down and making noises. Sometimes grunts, sometimes laughter. Anyone else? :cool:
everything except the jumping because I've morphed into an elderly fatass whose joints can't take it

-general assembly (student gathering in yard for announcements) back in jr. high
-for some reason I autistically thought having a shitload of pens in my shirt pocket would look cool earlier in that week
-ffw back to assembly
-after the assembly, we went back to class and I could hear people snicker behind me

Just pick up all you pen'is bro

-ffw back to assembly

:feelsrope:

One time when I was in college, my truecel accounting teacher was complimented by a becky, and I saw him hop in the air. Me and all the students that were there probably still remember him doing that to this day.

Fag trait in grown men tbh

Maybe it's not normal, but I'm on the opposite end - I never show even a bit of excitement. It was initially out of fear of my excitement not being reciprocated or worse - being shut down - but now it's just the way I am and I don't even feel like I have much to be excited about anyway.

That‘s cute ngl idk why, however grunting when excited is just plain autistic :lul:
When I’m alone in my room and I have a good idea
I’d say I’m a somewhat creative person and I relate to this tbh. Sometimes my own ideas impress me, even enough to make me kek irl. But all excitement kinda dies down when I remember that I’m a poorfag with literally no resources or connections to bring my ideas to life
Maybe it's not normal, but I'm on the opposite end - I never show even a bit of excitement. It was initially out of fear of my excitement not being reciprocated or worse - being shut down - but now it's just the way I am and I don't even feel like I have much to be excited about anyway.
Brutal shit boyo, it’s over for us involuntary stoicels ded srs. I literally only show visible emotion when I’m alone and I know no one is watching me. I used to run and jump around the house when I was a lil nigga because I got restless sometimes and that was one of the only ways for me to blow off some steam since I was too high inhib to play outside past middle school. That was when muh social anxiety was really bad

Last edited:
Usually i jump up and down when i get my sperg meltdowns. Its been less frequent as ive gotten older though

Definitely a turbo manlet trait