Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious incel trait you have shit diet

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
im eating some microwave quasedeas for dinner right now
for lunch i had microwave meat pie
other than that ive had 4 coffees and 3 cans of red bull

if it was available to me id just order goyslop delivered for literally every meal

99% of autists ive met have also been like this

Hamburgers, Pasta, Pizza, I make this at home.

eating healthier, if you can afford it, will make you feel SO much better. nutrition sparse goyslop gives you brain fog and lethargy.

Im vegan so most of my food has not enough nutrients and protein

im eating some microwave quasedeas for dinner right now
for lunch i had microwave meat pie
other than that ive had 4 coffees and 3 cans of red bull

if it was available to me id just order goyslop delivered for literally every meal

99% of autists ive met have also been like this
Pizza and beer is the dinner of Champions!!!

Falling for dieting fads is a normie trait

I had a Mcdonald's sausage egg McMuffin, 10 double stuf Oreos dipped in milk, and a glass of full fat milk for breakfast. Then I had a meatball hoagie and 8 small chocolate chip cookies for lunch. I then proceeded to eat a Hungry Man frozen dinner for supper with some popcorn and orange juice. I eat 4,000 calories of junk food a day. THe heart attack is probably incoming.

I had a Mcdonald's sausage egg McMuffin, 10 double stuf Oreos dipped in milk, and a glass of full fat milk for breakfast. Then I had a meatball hoagie and 8 small chocolate chip cookies for lunch. I then proceeded to eat a Hungry Man frozen dinner for supper with some popcorn and orange juice. I eat 4,000 calories of junk food a day. THe heart attack is probably incoming.
I wish i was you

you eat like that every day? brutal

its been at least 2 months since ive eaten fruit

How much do you weigh

Im vegan so most of my food has not enough nutrients and protein
Are you vegan because you don't like meat or because you don't like the fact that animals were killed?

I've never seen a vegan on this forum before

you eat like that every day? brutal
I do because I have to. I have such a shitty ectomorph physique and fast metabolism that eating any less would turn me into a skinny twig. I'm only 155 pound at over 6 feet tall while eating like this. I also add in extra calories by making a protein shake every few days with 2 cups milk, 2 tbsp. peanut butter, 1 scoop whey, and 2 tbsp. straight vegetable oil for extra calories. It's the only way to look a normal weight and not get bullied for being skinny. Plus it's fun to eat some of the food, especially the sweets.

I mostly eat whats considered fried, goyslop, food in my country, either grilled or fried, Sauces and dressings that are borderline heart attacks, lots of grease used in the carbs and also in the meat, but always has veggies or some shit, traditional spic goyslop is surprisingly well balanced LOL.

Last edited:
Kill yourself faggot
My junk food addiction probably will kill me eventually. Besides that, too many of you think being 6 feet tall is some kind of magic pussy magnet. Trust me, when you also have Asperger's, a 4/10 face, and narrow clavicles it isn't some magic trick to get girls, or I WOULDN'T FUCKING BE HERE. The only thing I get from being tall is that other guys don't usually start shit with me because I heightmog them.

i might try doing this
You can, but don't overdo it. Any more than the 2 tbsp. vegetable oil per shake is asking for a heart attack. Unless you are very skinny and have a stupidly fast metabolism like me, it's not worth the risk to even add any vegetable oil

I mostly eat whats considered fried, goyslop, food in my country, either grilled or fried, Sauces and dressings that are borderline heart attacks, lots of grease used in the carbs and also in the meat, but always has veggies or some shit, traditional spic goyslop is surprisingly well balanced LOL.
That sounds pretty tasty, actually. I eat a lot of fried foods too. I eat friend chicken, deep fried vegetables, and lots of other greasy stuff. For supper the other day I had a beef pasty covered in thick gravy.

your
My junk food addiction probably will kill me eventually. Besides that, too many of you think being 6 feet tall is some kind of magic pussy magnet. Trust me, when you also have Asperger's, a 4/10 face, and narrow clavicles it isn't some magic trick to get girls, or I WOULDN'T FUCKING BE HERE. The only thing I get from being tall is that other guys don't usually start shit with me because I heightmog them.
Not a single molecule go fuck yourself

That sounds pretty tasty, actually. I eat a lot of fried foods too. I eat friend chicken, deep fried vegetables, and lots of other greasy stuff. For supper the other day I had a beef pasty covered in thick gravy.
If i could afford it I would have those greasy tacos from some restaurant I went to in my city For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, They actually dip and prepare the tortillas in oil and mix the meat with melting string cheese, wouldnt be surprised if they added lard to shit as well.

but yeah i think youre right. could probably get the same calories from raw olive oil or something without the negative health effects
122 pounds seems skinny. If you gain weight somewhat easier than I do just pick healthier stuff to get in the calories. What I eat works, but it's heartattackmaxxing in the long run. How tall are you by the way?

If i could afford it I would have those greasy tacos from some restaurant I went to in my city For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, They actually dip and prepare the tortillas in oil and mix the meat with melting string cheese, wouldnt be surprised if they added lard to shit as well.
My biggest slop problem/obsession is soda and sugary drinks, cant get enough of it, especially Pepsi or Iced tea, but in the long run its diabetomaxxing.

122 pounds seems skinny. If you gain weight somewhat easier than I do just pick healthier stuff to get in the calories. What I eat works, but it's heartattackmaxxing in the long run. How tall are you by the way?
im 5'9. ive counted calories and stuff before and think i have normal metabolism, factoring in activity level and such. my problem is very low appetite, which is partly genetic but definitely exacerbated by caffeine and nicotine use
if i manage to quit smoking and cut back on caffeine i would definitely gain weight

im 5'9. ive counted calories and stuff before and think i have normal metabolism, factoring in activity level and such. my problem is very low appetite, which is partly genetic but definitely exacerbated by caffeine and nicotine use
if i manage to quit smoking and cut back on caffeine i would definitely gain weight
You should definitely quit smoking and take in less caffeine. Gaining weight is hard if you have a low appetite. Adding in some vegetable oil or olive oil might help you then because it's easy extra calories that don't fill your up.

I do because I have to. I have such a shitty ectomorph physique and fast metabolism that eating any less would turn me into a skinny twig. I'm only 155 pound at over 6 feet tall while eating like this. I also add in extra calories by making a protein shake every few days with 2 cups milk, 2 tbsp. peanut butter, 1 scoop whey, and 2 tbsp. straight vegetable oil for extra calories. It's the only way to look a normal weight and not get bullied for being skinny. Plus it's fun to eat some of the food, especially the sweets.
bro, im also skinny as fuck and im desperately trying to put on some weight, ive also gotten picked on for being skinny, its brutal as fuck man, i must gain 15-20kgs by the end of this year or i wont be able to cope no more, i genuinely cant take it bro

bro, im also skinny as fuck and im desperately trying to put on some weight, ive also gotten picked on for being skinny, its brutal as fuck man, i must gain 15-20kgs by the end of this year or i wont be able to cope no more, i genuinely cant take it bro
I get it bro. It's so brutal being skinny. That's why I do everything possible to gain weight.

I get it bro. It's so brutal being skinny. That's why I do everything possible to gain weight.
bro im 114 llbs at 5'9, im 17.9 bmi or something last i checked which is underweight
yeah bro, being skinnycel is so much worse than ogrecel, you already got fucked over by genetics and then got fucked over a second time by nature which is basically trying to ensure you cant even protect yourself, even nature wants us to die off jfl

bro im 114 llbs at 5'9, im 17.9 bmi or something last i checked which is underweight
yeah bro, being skinnycel is so much worse than ogrecel, you already got fucked over by genetics and then got fucked over a second time by nature which is basically trying to ensure you cant even protect yourself, even nature wants us to die off jfl
Fuuck bro being 114 at 5'9" is brutal. I weightmog you. I'm 6'0" and 155 now. I can do 10 pull ups in a row and 30 push ups after years of gymmaxxing. Being skinnycel is horrible. Everyone views you as weak and isn't afraid to start shit with you because they know you can't do shit back to them. When I was around your weight, I felt insecure everywhere I went. I hope you can gain weight brocel. Even if it takes eating a horrendoes junk food iet like I do it's worth it to become bigger

Fuuck bro being 114 at 5'9" is brutal. I weightmog you. I'm 6'0" and 155 now. I can do 10 pull ups in a row and 30 push ups after years of gymmaxxing. Being skinnycel is horrible. Everyone views you as weak and isn't afraid to start shit with you because they know you can't do shit back to them. When I was around your weight, I felt insecure everywhere I went. I hope you can gain weight brocel. Even if it takes eating a horrendoes junk food iet like I do it's worth it to become bigger
10 pull ups and 30 push ups is great bro good job.

bro i feel that so fucking much mang, that feeling of being vulnerable wherever you are and go is so brutal. i feel like a kid bro even though i heightmog others around me. i hope that feeling goes away when i have put on weight bro im gonna fastfoodmaxx junkfoodmaxx eat as much goyslop as possible idgaf no more bro i need to put on weight however i can

10 pull ups and 30 push ups is great bro good job.

bro i feel that so fucking much mang, that feeling of being vulnerable wherever you are and go is so brutal. i feel like a kid bro even though i heightmog others around me. i hope that feeling goes away when i have put on weight bro im gonna fastfoodmaxx junkfoodmaxx eat as much goyslop as possible idgaf no more bro i need to put on weight however i can
Thanks bro. I wish you all the luck possible to gain weight. I might die of a heart attack at 40 from eating so much shit, but it's worth it to not be such a weakling. You definitely need to eat whatever you can to gain weight. Anything calorie dense that's easy to get down is great. You can DM me if you want and chat about this. I can give some fairly decent advice about the gym and what food works the best for me from experience.

Thanks bro. I wish you all the luck possible to gain weight. I might die of a heart attack at 40 from eating so much shit, but it's worth it to not be such a weakling. You definitely need to eat whatever you can to gain weight. Anything calorie dense that's easy to get down is great. You can DM me if you want and chat about this. I can give some fairly decent advice about the gym and what food works the best for me from experience.
i agree bro, i would always choose quality of life over length and our lives are gonna deteriorate and get worse with age anyways :fuk:
and thank you for the tips bro, i will definitely be sure to hit you up if i ever have any questions

i agree bro, i would always choose quality of life over length and our lives are gonna deteriorate and get worse with age anyways :fuk:
and thank you for the tips bro, i will definitely be sure to hit you up if i ever have any questions
Yep. I agree. Quality of life matters way more than quantity. Don't hesitate to ask me questions if you need to. I'm happy to help a brocel out.

eating healthier, if you can afford it, will make you feel SO much better. nutrition sparse goyslop gives you brain fog and lethargy.
Yeah, im healthmaxxing right now. But if all goes shit im slop maxxing when im 30

Are you vegan because you don't like meat or because you don't like the fact that animals were killed?

I've never seen a vegan on this forum before
Normally foids are vegan because the Marxist kike media and leftist universities told them to be so. To "save the climate" for example.

Autistic narrow food interest
Though I can eat any dessert

Last edited:
Normally foids are vegan because the Marxist kike media and leftist universities told them to be so. To "save the climate" for example.
emotional people are easier to manipulate into veganism because muh empathy for the animals:soy:

I eat free so I can buy more gold mines and sand propellant for oil fracking. ICE Brent Crude Oil price up like crazy this morning.

emotional people are easier to manipulate into veganism because muh empathy for the animals:soy:
Nothing wrong about that. I have lots of empathy for animals: Denn ich habe sie einfach zum Fressen gern!* :feelskek:
*(because I really like to eat them)
This is a German idiom that is probably difficult to translate, Germancels will understand it

I have a shit diet because im a poorfag thirdie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back