Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: you have been pepper sprayed

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
On new years 2019 I was lonely and desolate yet not nearly as much as I am now. I had gathered up the courage to go out for some drinks and maybe dinner with the hope of finding a nice girl to ask out (yes I was still näive). I ended up eating at some shitty fast food place but there were only couples, which I expected to be honest. Couples really are one of the most suicide inducing things you can witness as an incel. Anyways i left towards my car and I noticed a foid walking towards the restaurant. She had the ideal face, height, weight, everything. Almost immediate erection on sight she was exactly my type. Yet I was retarded and thought I even had a chance. I tried to introduce myself, offering out my hand for a shake and began saying hello but she pulled out a can and pepper sprayed me immediately, probably because my disgusting face repulsed her to the point where she saw me as a threat. It's one of the worst sensations you can feel probably worse than getting shot tbh because you run on adrenaline when that happens. It burned so unbelievably bad and my nose kept running. I was left there just hunched over in pain. No one came to my aid. They just stared

Fucking brutal. Never happened to me though. Probably would if I prowled the streets at night, but I stick to the woods.

damn, that’s fucked man. Being called ugly and rejected is one thing. But being humiliated is another. Fuck that bitch.

damn, that’s fucked man. Being called ugly and rejected is one thing. But being humiliated is another. Fuck that bitch.
I don't think I left the house for 1-2 months after the humiliation/brutalization. I just lived off my parents fridge

could be me if i live in a productive country

:feelskek: nice story grAY

I sprayed myself by accident with pepperspray when I was a kid

Haha, hell no, i think i might pepper spray someone someday

On new years 2019 I was lonely and desolate yet not nearly as much as I am now. I had gathered up the courage to go out for some drinks and maybe dinner with the hope of finding a nice girl to ask out (yes I was still näive). I ended up eating at some shitty fast food place but there were only couples, which I expected to be honest. Couples really are one of the most suicide inducing things you can witness as an incel. Anyways i left towards my car and I noticed a foid walking towards the restaurant. She had the ideal face, height, weight, everything. Almost immediate erection on sight she was exactly my type. Yet I was retarded and thought I even had a chance. I tried to introduce myself, offering out my hand for a shake and began saying hello but she pulled out a can and pepper sprayed me immediately, probably because my disgusting face repulsed her to the point where she saw me as a threat. It's one of the worst sensations you can feel probably worse than getting shot tbh because you run on adrenaline when that happens. It burned so unbelievably bad and my nose kept running. I was left there just hunched over in pain. No one came to my aid. They just stared
fucking hell, I wouldve ignored the pain just to fuck her up

She assaulted you you should have fucking sued, and if you were at a fast food they likely have cameras for proof

You have NO IDEA how bad it stings.
yeah, probably hurts like a bitch

i already hate foids so much, if i got pepper sprayed id probably go postal

She assaulted you you should have fucking sued, and if you were at a fast food they likely have cameras for proof
I didn't bother because the system is in their favor. Involving police and the law would just ruin my reputation because she would claim I was trying to beat/rape her

I think this didnt happen. Youre a troll

based on what? You could say that for any thread.
The first thread this user posted when joined. Everybody agreed that this thread was fake.

You have NO IDEA how bad it stings.
I am going to pepper spray some foids with carolina reapers if I have nothing left to lose :society::society::society:

I once got tiny bits of pepper spray that went down wind and they made me cough already

How's the shift going officer?

That's messed up. I hope it doesn't happen again

Over for cold approach copers.