Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you have not memorized your phone number

L

Lolimancer

Self-banned
-
There is barely anyone you could share it with.
As a result you are not exposed to your own number and you have no clue what it looks like.

I do, but only because they keep asking for it at companies which need to contact me later. Hopefully there are no glowies among them. However, I only got used to it after I became and adult and that started happening to me; before that, I had it saved as a contact for the very rare occurrence of me needing to share it.

Then again, my memory is shit in general, which is at least a part of the reason.

I do, but only because they keep asking for it at companies which need to contact me later. Hopefully there are no glowies among them. However, I only got used to it after I became and adult and that started happening to me; before that, I had it saved as a contact for the very rare occurrence of me needing to share it.

Then again, my memory is shit in general, which is at least a part of the reason.
I see, It's embarrassing when the rare occassion happens and I have to first search for the saved contact, when everyone else seems to just know theirs

It's required pretty much everywhere like in forms from my college, I have memorized it.

I see, It's embarrassing when the rare occassion happens and I have to first search for the saved contact, when everyone else seems to just know theirs
I did feel embarrassed about it. I was even more embarrassed when I got asked about it and had to call my parents to ask them what it was, though. :cryfeels:

only situation I could think of is when I visit a new doctor for the first time
What about if you're ordering something that needs to be delivered to you? Not that I do that much myself though...

Yes. As a seventeen-year-old, I had a Nokia Lumia phone and rarely remembered the phone number. I mostly used it for MP3 editing and mobile apps.

my number is very catchy (I made sure of it) so it's easy to remember :feelsmage: also I've had it for a decade

i kno ma numba ngl

There is barely anyone you could share it with.
As a result you are not exposed to your own number and you have no clue what it looks like.
This is true

I memorised because i know, in the following months, Stacy will ask for it.
I’m sure.:feelscomfy:

I memorize your mother's

I’m autistic about memorising telephone numbers and numbers in general. I memorised pi to 15 places for fun

i memorized my old one but not my new one

always feeling like lonely gigabooomer when i have to enter my phonenumber for some public affairs

good one, i've had trouble with this for ages and massive autismo in the rare moments when i needed it

Nobody asks me for it anyway. I don’t know my number and i have never even looked at it, since it is irrelevant for me

Resonates with me big time, I still can't memorize it.

im an incel not a retard

I do, here it is 0669453584

when i saw this post, i had to think for a few seconds to remember it.

incel trait: you never bought a phone :smonk::feelshmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back