Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait you have nightmares more often than dreams.

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

The curse of intelligence
-
Last night I had a “dream” of me fighting off killer clowns, criminals and Jason voorhees. The dream world took place inside an apartment building and I only had a shotgun a Semi automatic Glock 19.

Brutal incel trait: you don’t dream at all and you have fucked up sleep. I wake up a bunch of times each night and feel brutally exhausted when I wake up. I can’t remember having a single dream in basically years

I haven't seen dreams for a decade, only nightmares. They're sometimes so surreal

I haven't seen dreams for a decade, only nightmares. They're sometimes so surreal
Chad gets the dreams incel gets the nightmare

Chad gets the dreams incel gets the nightmare
Also falling asleep is uncomfortable. I lose the ability to move my body, and start getting thoughts that aren't mine. The dream overrides my ability to control my thoughts and I experience the last piece of my ego dying

Last night I had a “dream” of me fighting off killer clowns, criminals and Jason voorhees. The dream world took place inside an apartment building and I only had a shotgun a Semi automatic Glock 19.
incel trait: Your brain loves to fuck with you by making you think you’re living a good life finally but you end up waking up realizing it’s all a dream and you’ll never have that dream happen in real life

incel trait: Your brain loves to fuck with you by making you think you’re living a good life finally but you end up waking up realizing it’s all a dream and you’ll never have that dream happen in real life
these are worse than the most terrifying nightmare physically possible

I cant sleep and if i sleep its always a nightmare inbound

incel trait: you wake up in the middle of the night and then find it hard to fall back asleep.

Exclusively nightmares. My soul is screaming and I cannot console.

Brutal incel trait: you don’t dream at all and you have fucked up sleep. I wake up a bunch of times each night and feel brutally exhausted when I wake up. I can’t remember having a single dream in basically years
You the realest guy on here so far Definitely

Sometimes, I dream of my life in the valley of darkness.
The captain.

Other times, I dream some acid trip kind of dreams that are just crazy.

You the realest guy on here so far Definitely
Thanks. The struggle with sleep has always been one of my worst struggles. It’s absolutely brutal, man.

Thanks. The struggle with sleep has always been one of my worst struggles. It’s absolutely brutal, man.
It really is I was just like you few weeks ago so what I did was stopped being online as much and I tried to exercise a little before I asleep like go running which works every time

Sometimes, I dream of my life in the valley of darkness.
The captain.

Other times, I dream some acid trip kind of dreams that are just crazy.
Crazy dreams

Every night the bad dreams.

I wake up with my arms flailing the air to fight off the horrors that the dark night has brought on. Sanity is pushed to it's limit by the dark shadows of the Deep Ones.

Every night the Great Old Ones from outside normal space time edge closer, looking for a way to present their physical form knowing it will cause insanity to anyone who sees it. Already I've had glimpses, of a massive frog with a single eye in it's forehead and it's claws extending slowly.

Last edited:
It really is I was just like you few weeks ago so what I did was stopped being online as much and I tried to exercise a little before I asleep like go running which works every time
I often times do hard weightlifting sessions to get sleepy. It often works. I hate running too much to do and I couldn’t even do it if I wanted to. My hips are messed up and my right knee is loose and sloppy from a past ACL ligament injury.

I used to have nightmares more frequently when i was younger now i just have sui dreams which are not any better