Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: You have never won a meaningful award or certificate

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
A part of the reason why I don't bother studying anymore is because I have no notable achievements that validates my intelligence. In Grade 2, most people in my class won awards, except for 7 people and I was one of them. I did horrible in that grade, but after that, I did much better and I objectively became much smarter than most of the people than won awards past, but it didn't matter because winning awards after Grade 2 became far more difficult and instead of 7 people not getting an award, only 7 people get one.

I've also done math contests at a young age, and never got certificates for them, but I didn't care because I didn't try at all for them. I didn't care until Grade 10, I did a math contest because my teacher promised to give anyone who participates a bonus mark on a test. One ricecel I knew did it as well and this was his first time doing a math contest. After we finished, he told me he didn't do the last seven questions and left them blank, whereas I didn't know how to do the last four questions and guessed all of them. You can get part marks for leaving a question blank, and the limit was up to 10 questions. I regret not using this to my advantage, since truecels have no luck and guessing would get me nothing. When our teacher was handing out the certificates, I didn't get one, but the ricecel did. If I didn't get one, it means I made careless mistakes for three of the questions I did, while he got all the questions he attempted right. I've done multiples math contests in the past and didn't get anything, whereas he only does one and leaves 7 questions blank and still gets a certificate. Even though I'm objectively smarter than him and even he said it himself, there is proof of him being smarter, and this really makes me question my intelligence.

Last edited:
So true, no one wants to give ugly people any awards or give them any thing to show they have done one thing right in their lives

True. Fuck IQmogger chinks and curries, fuck athletic cumskins and nogs. I deserve an award far more than they do. :reeeeee:

I won 3rd place because they revoted that i was the worst one in the room even tho i barely said anything

Though at the end of the day the only thing that really matters is how much money you make and what you own, not obscure autist robotics competition awards. Sports trophies and medals are much more brutal, though they're not super valuable themselves they serve as a reminder of everything Chad got to do by being on a sports team. :feelsclown:

257e742f9b156c36ff0a260f0e4fe04fc6cf49d3v

Even if I was better at something than the others like football (soccer) and chess I never tried to participate in tournaments because I've always had extreme social anxiety, and people join those things just to brag to their friends about their achievements anyways so it's pointless to me

Skill issue, I got lots of awards in school:owo:
However
Though at the end of the day the only thing that really matters is how much money you make and what you own, not obscure autist robotics competition awards.

Though at the end of the day the only thing that really matters is how much money you make and what you own, not obscure autist robotics competition awards. Sports trophies and medals are much more brutal, though they're not super valuable themselves they serve as a reminder of everything Chad got to do by being on a sports team. :feelsclown:
We're screwed in that area as well. We can't make any connections because nobody likes us and it'll be extremely difficult to get hired as well, especially since most people in HR these days are foids.

only "award" i ever got was the diploma for high school, but no one came to me graduation and the auditorium was silent when my name was called and i walked. :feelsrope: :fuk:

What did you win for?
Mostly club shit, I had some awards for beta club, JROTC, and a few programs like that. One of the ones I got for beta club was for going to the state convention and winning 2nd in the digital art competition. I have some spelling bee awards from when I was younger. I never won any athletic awards because by the time I joined sports most of the other kids had been doing that shit for their entire life up till highschool.
Are you a rice/curry by any chance
whitecel

Mostly club shit, I had some awards for beta club, JROTC, and a few programs like that. One of the ones I got for beta club was for going to the state convention and winning 2nd in the digital art competition. I have some spelling bee awards from when I was younger. I never won any athletic awards because by the time I joined sports most of the other kids had been doing that shit for their entire life up till highschool.

whitecel
Oh, fair enough

I also remember one time in Grade 4 gym class, my class was playing elimination tag with soccer balls, and I eliminated nearly everyone in my class and I was in the last two remaining, along with a currywhore who was just camping the whole time. After I eliminated the third last person, I didn't had the ball with me, so that cunt took the advantage of the situation and eliminated me. Fucking hell, the universe will never let truecels win in life.

I stopped giving a damn about school a while ago, I only ever cared about passing, I think I'm kinda retarded too

Last edited:
I can remember winning a handwriting competition.

Everyone with autism or ADHD or dyslexia etc. etc. has bad handwriting. Having good handwriting means you are NT
I don't know what I have but I am not normal.

There's always going to be somebody else smarter than yourself. It doesn't matter.

Everyone with autism or ADHD or dyslexia etc. etc. has bad handwriting. Having good handwriting means you are NT
I have bad handwriting because I write far quicker than any Normie faggot. When I write slower I have impeccable handwriting but who cares it doesn’t really mean anything and it wastes time.

So true, no one wants to give ugly people any awards or give them any thing to show they have done one thing right in their lives
Cope. There are many ugly freaks who’ve had achievements or won awards.

Yep, I got nothing

You're just retarded bro jfl
nothing to do with being an incel

just did retard :chad:
Don't talk to me back you filthy nigger. Get back into your cage and finish my KFC leftovers I was generous enough to give you.

I got some academic scholarships in final year of highschool. That’s about it

Never participated in that shit contests when i did it was always the exams and i fucked that too

I got some awards and good grades for my art, but it didn't do me a lick of good later on. Every potential employer I applied to said my work was shit.