Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: You have/had a diagnosed speech disorder.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I am unable to speak to people with my voice shaking and stuttering along the way.

When I was very young, I seldom spoke: even my curry family was worried and I was sent to a speech pathologist and diagnosed with a speech disorder.

Kids in class used to taunt me for the way I spoke everyday when I did improve: I felt too ashamed by my voice so I stopped talking to almost everyone.

Now I fear I am losing my voice once again as my panic attacks have only gotten worse: every word that comes out of my mouth, I horrendously choke on. :(

Voiceceldom should be recognized more here: only face and height compare to the importance of one’s voice. :blackpill:

brutal. I didn't start speaking until I was 3 and even today i stutter quite a bit
I am unable to speak to people with my voice shaking and stuttering along the way.
mogs me. I also have a high-pitched voice which got me made fun of when i played online games. It's over for voicecels :lul:

Last edited:
I don't but I hate my voice and shit

I have puberphonia so literally anyone who doesn’t sound like a little girl brutally voicemogs me. People think I’m a girl most of the time I wear a mask. :cryfeels:

Not a diagnosed disorder but I did have to see a speech therapist during elementary school. Apparently the way I pronounced my 'R's wasn't right or some bullshit. It was never a problem after we moved to another state and the school didn't make me.

Haven't thought about that in a long time but it was kind of one of my first blackpills tbh. Getting pulled out of class alone and sent to some other bitch's room with 2 other retards and forced to repeat words over and over again. It was one of my first experiences of being outcasted and gaslighted by femoids.

Also I remember one time the bitch gave me a Yugioh card as a reward. I was super hyped because it was the Obelisk god card and had a special holograph, but years later I found out it looked weird because it was some shitty counterfeit :feelskek: Foids have been lying to me and jewing me over since my earliest memories

I had the same problem but to a lesser extent. It all comes down to high inhib for me. Because of a fear of speaking out, especially in public , and anxiety I mumble my words. Many times I don't even speak beacause of it even though I have something to say. People have noticed that I'm the silent type.

When i was 8yo kid i couldnt pronounce two letters, S and i cant remember the other one, it fixed on its own after few years. There was one kid who talked normally but if teacher called him to board he would choke, stutter and shake, once he even pissed his pants. He wasnt bullied or anything, other kids loved him, he was an ok kid, last time i saw him in 7th grade he still stuttered and shivered in stressful situations.

I have this problem as well. In group therapy, I struggled to speak and felt worthless.

Not being able to speak is hell, it's ruining me and my socialization :fuk:

Some retards at my high school diagnosed me in my final end of year grade paper with having a speech disorder just because I had high inhib

Some retards at my high school diagnosed me in my final end of year grade paper with having a speech disorder just because I had high inhib
:horror: Normies can be quite frightening, man.

I had a hard lisp as a kid and called a fag a lot. Voicepill is real.

I had to have speech therapy as a kid, I couldn't pronounce the "R" in words, said lowwy for lorry ect. Took me ages to do learn how to do it.

Jesus Christ I am true blooded inceldian:shock::panties: my nation:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Wabbit :owo:
I had to have speech therapy as a kid, I couldn't pronounce the "R" in words, said lowwy for lorry ect. Took me ages to do learn how to do it.