Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: You have dopamine deficit which not only kills motivation, but also puts you to a kind of deathly sleep.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Having chronic dopamine deficit and suffering from daytime sleepiness is a like your brain wanting to commit suicide which is why it shuts itself down. I can't kill yourself because of my survival instinct but my dopamine-lacking brain has already done it for me in a sense. Chronic sleepiness is like a living death. Turns me into a zombie.

Last edited:
stop-it-get-some-help.gif

Become a hobbyist programmer and live terminally in a terminal or in emacs

Can relate , wereq, described how I feel.

Damn, its ovER, for sleepcels

Of course the COMPLETE lack of any of sort of communication with the outside world and being undesirable to a degree where it’s pretty much just impossible to find companionship kills the fucking brain. Having your neurotransmitters fried is just one common trait for the likes of us.

Sleepiness has worsened for me after withdrawing from SSRI (and antipsychotics, some months before the so-called "pandemic").
I struggle with keeping a good sleep schedule, by the way. I end up waking up in the middle of night, etc. I don't sleep good, most times. I have to sleep 3 hours one day in order to sleep 9 straight hours the next one... not healthy at all.

I have severe anhedonia diagnosed by 4 psychiatrists but im not taking meds for it.

I cant cry even if i want to
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I'm lethargic.

It’s called depression

It’s called depression
No its different. I know because I've been on antidepressants and they didn't seem to help as much as caffeine or modafinil both which increase dopamine in the brain.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back