Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: You have crippling dread about aging

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
23, halfway to being 24. Realistically, this is the last year that I can stretch the meaning of what can be called "youth". I will be fully into my mid-20s by the end of the year and well past my prime. Because I have rotted and because of my 'tism I have achieved essentially nothing in the past half decade. I have not developed mentally and still feel like I did at 18, or even younger. The only difference is that the older I get, the less chance I will ever get to taste a young foid in her prime, or to have real love and affection. I am hurtling towards betabuxxing for a single mother or being alone forever. I have said before but I may even just become a monk somewhere.

Aging just fucking sucks, boyos. All there is to look forward to is my skin sagging more and getting wrinkles. Pretty much the only thing I have going for me is that I look young and boyish for my age. I am going to hit the wall fucking HARD. If I were at least a masculine man I could look good for decades but I will probably be trucel tier by the time I am 30.

You see, everyone is scared of aging, but for us incels it is so much worse. We miss out on life's milestones and can only look forward to being further and further behind all of our peers. We pine after youth and get called creeps and pedos but we never got a decent youth like the people that call us those things. They will always have the memories where we only have blankness or pain. I am constantly envious of the people I see around me and the luck they have had in their life circumstances. I won't say that I haven't made a ton of mistakes but still, you could argue I was always destined to make them BECAUSE of circumstance.

Anyway, I fucking dead aging. The last crumbs of hope are quickly scattering in the wind. I will likely pine after being 23 in three years just as I pine to be 20 again now. Shit sucks.

/blogpost

Relatable. People can bang on about how lost years don't matter but usually they had good years and memories and/or a future to look forward too. I had no childhood, no teens, no 20's. I'll never get those years back. And i've nothing good to look forward too apart from dying.

there's no way out bud. But look at it this way, it really could be worse. In the bigger scheme of things you've still got some time to take action. Trust me when I tell you that if you don't take swift action now it WILL get to an unbearably miserable state of existence (i.e. ending up 40 and still with zero marks on the score card). So look from my standpoint as probably one of the worst on this entire site (maybe even THE worst), use the time now to MONEYMAXX. Cos age is something nobody will escape... And it will creep it's ass up on you too, without you even realising one day "oh shit, im an old mf now... wtf happened"

Moneymaxx, moneymaxx, moneymaxx. Fk everything else. Get as much money as you can as fast as you can now. Because see at least you achieved stage one of true enlightenment accepting the black pill. And you've done it while still in your 20s (big advantage).

So now you KNOW tht it's really true that stacys are basically little more than economic commodities. Therefore, logically speaking, what the smart man now does after acquiring this inside knowledge is accumulate as much funds as possible, in order to be able to dispense of them to his heart's intent and obtain these commodities (i.e. stacys.... even a good number of gigastacy's are obtainable if the price is right)...

THAT is the real deal advice and how to play the game in this world as it is today. Do this with discipline and "work hard" at it, then you can purchase stacy's that otherwise are going to be complete locked doors for those incels like us.

Oh an one more thing, avoid these "PUA" cunts at all costs. All them motivational speaker twats etc... avoid like the plague.

Get money. Once reserves are built. Spend it to obtain stacys. Trust me. that's basically it.

Last edited:
yes I have mentioned it before as an aging incel there is a massive clock that is ticking quickly and your youth is fading quickly :feelsohgod::society:

this is why I say that the older you are , the more trucel.these young retards are making jokes and rotting but they don't know that they might end up in this dreadful situation themselves in a few years :feelsmega::society:

I will be fully into my mid-20s by the end of the year and well past my prime. Because I have rotted and because of my 'tism I have achieved essentially nothing in the past half decade. I have not developed mentally and still feel like I did at 18, or even younger.
same thing I am non NT and rotted throughout these years I feel like an absolute child mentally all my peers already have so much relationship and life experience while I have absolute zero :feelsohgod: absolutely over for non NT's :worryfeels::society:

Depends on the individual situation. Some people look better as they get older, and some look worse.

I'm nearly 20 and I feel old.:fuk:

We miss out on life's milestones and can only look forward to being further and further behind all of our peers. We pine after youth and get called creeps and pedos but we never got a decent youth like the people that call us those things.
:yes:I turned recently 35 and its brutal, everyone are half your age, younger people see you as an creep failure, older as giga failure. All of your peers are married with kids, there are no single foids your age and younger ones freak out if you look at them. Worst thing you feel exactly the same until you look into the mirror and you see and old looking ugly man you dont recognize.

there's no way out bud. But look at it this way, it really could be worse. In the bigger scheme of things you've still got some time to take action. Trust me when I tell you that if you don't take swift action now it WILL get to an unbearably miserable state of existence (i.e. ending up 40 and still with zero marks on the score card). So look from my standpoint as probably one of the worst on this entire site (maybe even THE worst), use the time now to MONEYMAXX. Cos age is something nobody will escape... And it will creep it's ass up on you too, without you even realising one day "oh shit, im an old mf now... wtf happened"

Moneymaxx, moneymaxx, moneymaxx. Fk everything else. Get as much money as you can as fast as you can now. Because see at least you achieved stage one of true enlightenment accepting the black pill. And you've done it while still in your 20s (big advantage).

So now you KNOW tht it's really true that stacys are basically little more than economic commodities. Therefore, logically speaking, what the smart man now does after acquiring this inside knowledge is accumulate as much funds as possible, in order to be able to dispense of them to his heart's intent and obtain these commodities (i.e. stacys.... even a good number of gigastacy's are obtainable if the price is right)...

THAT is the real deal advice and how to play the game in this world as it is today. Do this with discipline and "work hard" at it, then you can purchase stacy's that otherwise are going to be complete locked doors for those incels like us.

Oh an one more thing, avoid these "PUA" cunts at all costs. All them motivational speaker twats etc... avoid like the plague.

Get money. Once reserves are built. Spend it to obtain stacys. Trust me. that's basically it.
big up

Depends on the individual situation. Some people look better as they get older, and some look worse.
definitely with me when I was less fat year ago. Looked best in my life. 6/10

There's no age to stop having fun, at least.

:yes:I turned recently 35 and its brutal, everyone are half your age, younger people see you as an creep failure, older as giga failure. All of your peers are married with kids, there are no single foids your age and younger ones freak out if you look at them. Worst thing you feel exactly the same until you look into the mirror and you see and old looking ugly man you dont recognize.
All of your peers are married with kids... I understand generally you feel like a failure, but this is bullshit that sentence. Life is not about having kids. From biological stand point to some degree it actually is, but when you understand how this world works - why the fuck would you want kids to be put into this piece of shit universe?

of your peers are married with kids... I understand generally you feel like a failure, but this is bullshit that sentence. Life is not about having kids. From biological stand point to some degree it actually is, but when you understand how this world works - why the fuck would you want kids to be put into this piece of shit universe?
I know, i would never have kids in my current situation and in the state of the world. People are worse than animals and unless you have the money and power to control them or get away from them, you are creating a person to struggle for survival, which is hard especially with my shitty genes.

My point was how our aspirations in 30s are still the same as when we were teenagers, because we didn't fulfilled them so many mentally didn't moved on. Half of the people here still think about first kiss and first date, something that regular people experience at 12yo.

I know, i would never have kids in my current situation and in the state of the world. People are worse than animals and unless you have the money and power to control them or get away from them, you are creating a person to struggle for survival, which is hard especially with my shitty genes.

My point was how our aspirations in 30s are still the same as when we were teenagers, because we didn't fulfilled them so many mentally didn't moved on. Half of the people here still think about first kiss and first date, something that regular people experience at 12yo.
I understand second paragraph, but I want to ask you - do you really think normies who had those things accomplished earlier in life are actually mentally mature? I mean, what the fuck are they mature at? In being NPC? In doing what their DNA tells them to do?

I mean I ask you, because sometimes I see people here are saying like normies are fuckin superior creatures with mega brains who are MATURE whatever that means. So being mature is being NPC that believes in anything that is trendy plus some religious ideologies or if atheist, then believing in some other stupid shit they learnt as a kid or even as an adult and never questioned and believe it to cope such as politics or economics or to belong to some group.

Being mature is idee fixe (fixed idea), because it is made up. Someone can tell you, you ain't mature, because you like certain hobby. It is emprical objective truth? No. It is just some faggot NPC telling you some bullshit to put you down for their amusment plus social status.

My neighbour is kind of rich, has 8/10 wife, has kids, and is above 40 years old and doesn't work almost at all since he sells stolen shit by others. Some people might say he ain't mature 'cause he doesn't work hard or some bullshit.

Especially you look older than your age, if you look younger than your age you can get away with that for depending the difference, otherwise it NEVER began.
Moslty people told me I look in my early 20's which I am, but some motherfuckers told me I look like I was 40. I think they were just trying to upset me.

I understand second paragraph, but I want to ask you - do you really think normies who had those things accomplished earlier in life are actually mentally mature? I mean, what the fuck are they mature at? In being NPC? In doing what their DNA tells them to do?

I mean I ask you, because sometimes I see people here are saying like normies are fuckin superior creatures with mega brains who are MATURE whatever that means. So being mature is being NPC that believes in anything that is trendy plus some religious ideologies or if atheist, then believing in some other stupid shit they learnt as a kid or even as an adult and never questioned and believe it to cope such as politics or economics or to belong to some group.

Being mature is idee fixe (fixed idea), because it is made up. Someone can tell you, you ain't mature, because you like certain hobby. It is emprical objective truth? No. It is just some faggot NPC telling you some bullshit to put you down for their amusment plus social status.

My neighbour is kind of rich, has 8/10 wife, has kids, and is above 40 years old and doesn't work almost at all since he sells stolen shit by others. Some people might say he ain't mature 'cause he doesn't work hard or some bullshit.
Its a dumb concept tbh, like peoples brain automatically switch to adult mode at certain age, and what being an adult even means? Liking only boring stuff and taking care of others?
Being immature is usually used by women to shame and insult men who are not 100 dedicated to being useful to what foids need.

Like working physical work that no one wants but benefits the society is considered mature. Serving in the army is considered mature. Being a step father is considered mature. Not asking about previous relationships is mature. And so on.

23, halfway to being 24. Realistically, this is the last year that I can stretch the meaning of what can be called "youth". I will be fully into my mid-20s by the end of the year and well past my prime. Because I have rotted and because of my 'tism I have achieved essentially nothing in the past half decade. I have not developed mentally and still feel like I did at 18, or even younger. The only difference is that the older I get, the less chance I will ever get to taste a young foid in her prime, or to have real love and affection. I am hurtling towards betabuxxing for a single mother or being alone forever. I have said before but I may even just become a monk somewhere.

Aging just fucking sucks, boyos. All there is to look forward to is my skin sagging more and getting wrinkles. Pretty much the only thing I have going for me is that I look young and boyish for my age. I am going to hit the wall fucking HARD. If I were at least a masculine man I could look good for decades but I will probably be trucel tier by the time I am 30.

You see, everyone is scared of aging, but for us incels it is so much worse. We miss out on life's milestones and can only look forward to being further and further behind all of our peers. We pine after youth and get called creeps and pedos but we never got a decent youth like the people that call us those things. They will always have the memories where we only have blankness or pain. I am constantly envious of the people I see around me and the luck they have had in their life circumstances. I won't say that I haven't made a ton of mistakes but still, you could argue I was always destined to make them BECAUSE of circumstance.

Anyway, I fucking dead aging. The last crumbs of hope are quickly scattering in the wind. I will likely pine after being 23 in three years just as I pine to be 20 again now. Shit sucks.

/blogpost
I'm halfway to 24 and I feel the same way

Its a dumb concept tbh, like peoples brain automatically switch to adult mode at certain age, and what being an adult even means? Liking only boring stuff and taking care of others?
Being immature is usually used by women to shame and insult men who are not 100 dedicated to being useful to what foids need.

Like working physical work that no one wants but benefits the society is considered mature. Serving in the army is considered mature. Being a step father is considered mature. Not asking about previous relationships is mature. And so on.
High iq :feelsYall: