Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: You have bad luck

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★
Tbh we were unlucky in birth and also now many of us are unlucky in life generally, even in lottery-like games :feelsbadman:

The curse I was born with.

Wanna hear my specific type of bad luck I have?

Basically good, sometimes really good things are about to happen for me, then at the last second something slightly goes wrong and POOF opportunity gone.

Basically good, sometimes really good things are about to happen for me, then at the last second something slightly goes wrong and POOF opportunity gone.
Ohhhh yeahhh, that is has happened a billion times to me.

God or whatever the fuck is ruling this stupid universe must hate us.
I don't think God hates us but loves too much his favorites that he's willing to sacrifice us to make their lives wonderful. There aren't winners without losers.

Tbh we were unlucky in birth and also now many of us are unlucky in life generally, even in lottery-like games :feelsbadman:
Tbf At least we were born, that's lucky, or not hah :forcedsmile: :feelsrope:

I don't think God hates us but loves too much his favorites that he's willing to sacrifice us to make their lives wonderful. There aren't winners without losers.
Yep, by "us" I meant "us losers."

Yep my rng is so comically bad it’s insane.

My luck is horrible.

There is no bad luck. Only bad genetics

yes i never win lottery

I always buy ticket and never win its over for lotterycels