Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you have a lot of money saved

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Normies often live paycheck to paycheck because they have to spend money on their foid (and kids sometimes). Incels don't have to spend money on anything other than bare essentials, so they usually have a pile of money saved, unless they have expensive copes.

Truecel trait: You have no money and is broke

Well, I have enough to buy dumb knick knacks but not enough to fuck off somewhere cool or SEAmaxx comfortably
Shopping was a good cope when I was a teen, but now I feel nothing :cryfeels:

Well, most guys my age have a longterm wife/gf and have kids or are paying for her ex's stepchildren. I can't get anyone, so it was easy to save over £26'000 in a couple of years workcelling.

I'm NEET again now, but at least I'll be OK for a while. Probably get a shitty agency job soon though and see if I last more than 1 week!

Last edited:
*Cries in high cost of living*

I almost never spend money

Normies often live paycheck to paycheck because they have to spend money on their foid (and kids sometimes). Incels don't have to spend money on anything other than bare essentials, so they usually have a pile of money saved, unless they have expensive copes.
True. Also many normies live over their possibilites to impress foids. And normie foids due to instrasexual competition of this convulsutory society.
I work but I won't live my parents house until I will be capable to pay my own house with cash. I have saved enough for the wash machine, the fridge, the oven, furniture and low tier house. But I need 3 years for a mid tier(mid tier for working class for sure )house.
That's because I only spend 1/4 of my wage in whores.
Social life=playing soccer with my fellas what is 6 dollars per week.
Happiness=playing emulator and online games.
Phisical stuff=gymmaxxing.

The only thing that I will never have is true love from a foid.

Well, most guys my age have a longterm wife/gf and have kids or are paying for her ex's stepchildren. I can't get anyone, so it was easy to save over £26'000 in a couple of years workcelling.

I'm NEET again now, but at least I'll be OK for a while. Probably get a shitty agency job soon though and see if I last more than 1 week!
We have a rockefeller here.

Dude you are probably the richest cel on the forum. You might mog @PPEcel who's the other rich cel here.

can relate, since i dont have anything to spend my money

I am not rich
We have a rockefeller here.

Dude you are probably the richest cel on the forum. You might mog @PPEcel who's the other rich cel here.

Broke 'cause I drink to cope.

Its ture. The lack of spending opportunities makes it pile up pretty quick. When acquaintances that make a good third more than i do, always moan about how tight it gets on months end, you can imagine that it must be a incel trait. Sometimes they await some similar telling, from my side - when it doesnt come, something along the lines like "ye its cause you dont live" will follow.

What can i do, if a nvidia gtx970 - bought in 2012 for couple hundred bucks - is sufficent enought to entertain me for 9 years straight.

Stupid normies always need their dopamine from expensive stuff, otherwise it doenst count it seems.

Depends on what you mean by "have a lot of money saved." If by that you mean I have five figures saved, then yes. I guess that is an incel trait, because it's a trait I, an incel, possess.

True. Also many normies live over their possibilites to impress foids. And normie foids due to instrasexual competition of this convulsutory society.
I work but I won't live my parents house until I will be capable to pay my own house with cash. I have saved enough for the wash machine, the fridge, the oven, furniture and low tier house. But I need 3 years for a mid tier(mid tier for working class for sure )house.
That's because I only spend 1/4 of my wage in whores.
Social life=playing soccer with my fellas what is 6 dollars per week.
Happiness=playing emulator and online games.
Phisical stuff=gymmaxxing.

The only thing that I will never have is true love from a foid.

Based and can relate.

Truecel trait: bragging about your savings on an Incel forums

I’ve got a good amount of money saved up tbh
Depends on what you mean by "have a lot of money saved." If by that you mean I have five figures saved, then yes. I guess that is an incel trait, because it's a trait I, an incel, possess.
You’re stacked bro

Last edited:
I have a lot saved since I am ((())) and don’t spend much

I've been working for only 5 years and I already have 50k in savings. I basically spend nothing outside rent, food, bills and car-related expenses.
Meanwhile I know chads who have been working for 10+ years and they told me they only have like 5k in savings.

I'm trying to ascend by gambling (poker and the stock market) so blow most of my money there. Only got like 5k USD saved that I'm waiting to blow in the stock market.

y have 50k in savings. I basically spend nothing outside rent, food, bills and car-related expenses.
Meanwhile I know chads who have been working for 10+ years and they told me
lmao

thats a kikecel trait

No one wants me..
Tenor 3

Can relate
I never waste my stuff on anything even if I'm tempted to

Relatable.
I mean I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination, but even though I've been jobless for more than 7 months now, I still have enough savings that I wouldn't have to worry about starving for about 2 years. Of course I still live at home, so it's easier that way. But I pay some bills and have expenses that are unavoidable (car, etc.)

My former colleagues were earning a hell lot more than me and they were always complaining how they were living paycheck to paycheck, like OP said. Of course they had partners (sometimes kids too) and social lives, so they had to spend a lot more.

So many richcels here :feelswhat: