Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you have a lot of money saved

BiryaniCel

BiryaniCel

Currycel
Joined
Aug 28, 2021
Posts
525
Reaction score
0
Normies often live paycheck to paycheck because they have to spend money on their foid (and kids sometimes). Incels don't have to spend money on anything other than bare essentials, so they usually have a pile of money saved, unless they have expensive copes.
 
Ericfffc

Ericfffc

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Jan 11, 2021
Posts
209
Reaction score
0
Truecel trait: You have no money and is broke
 
CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

5'7"
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
580
Reaction score
0
Well, I have enough to buy dumb knick knacks but not enough to fuck off somewhere cool or SEAmaxx comfortably
Shopping was a good cope when I was a teen, but now I feel nothing :cryfeels:
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
9,377
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Ericfffc said:
Truecel trait: You have no money and is broke
Same, if i had i would save them though.
 
Alone75

Alone75

Major
★★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
2,327
Reaction score
0
Location
England
Well, most guys my age have a longterm wife/gf and have kids or are paying for her ex's stepchildren. I can't get anyone, so it was easy to save over £26'000 in a couple of years workcelling.

I'm NEET again now, but at least I'll be OK for a while. Probably get a shitty agency job soon though and see if I last more than 1 week!
 
Last edited:
InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2018
Posts
6,736
Reaction score
0
Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Posts
1,947
Reaction score
0
nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Posts
5,990
Reaction score
0
I almost never spend money
 
GluePrittCel

GluePrittCel

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 14, 2021
Posts
425
Reaction score
0
BiryaniCel said:
Normies often live paycheck to paycheck because they have to spend money on their foid (and kids sometimes). Incels don't have to spend money on anything other than bare essentials, so they usually have a pile of money saved, unless they have expensive copes.
True. Also many normies live over their possibilites to impress foids. And normie foids due to instrasexual competition of this convulsutory society.
I work but I won't live my parents house until I will be capable to pay my own house with cash. I have saved enough for the wash machine, the fridge, the oven, furniture and low tier house. But I need 3 years for a mid tier(mid tier for working class for sure )house.
That's because I only spend 1/4 of my wage in whores.
Social life=playing soccer with my fellas what is 6 dollars per week.
Happiness=playing emulator and online games.
Phisical stuff=gymmaxxing.

The only thing that I will never have is true love from a foid.
 
curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
-
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
4,580
Reaction score
0
Alone75 said:
Well, most guys my age have a longterm wife/gf and have kids or are paying for her ex's stepchildren. I can't get anyone, so it was easy to save over £26'000 in a couple of years workcelling.

I'm NEET again now, but at least I'll be OK for a while. Probably get a shitty agency job soon though and see if I last more than 1 week!
We have a rockefeller here.

Dude you are probably the richest cel on the forum. You might mog @PPEcel who's the other rich cel here.
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2022
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
19,780
Reaction score
0
Location
Land of Brain Damage
I have a decent amount saved up despite never working and not receiving welfare, so I guess it is kind of an incel trait.
 
Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Wizard
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 20, 2020
Posts
4,489
Reaction score
0
can relate, since i dont have anything to spend my money
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2022
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
19,780
Reaction score
0
Location
Land of Brain Damage
curryfool said:
We have a rockefeller here.

Dude you are probably the richest cel on the forum. You might mog @PPEcel who's the other rich cel here.
:feelskek:
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,574
Reaction score
0
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,659
Reaction score
0
gymletethnicel said:
I have a decent amount saved up despite never working and not receiving welfare, so I guess it is kind of an incel trait.
where does your money come from
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
23,513
Reaction score
0
I am not rich
curryfool said:
We have a rockefeller here.

Dude you are probably the richest cel on the forum. You might mog @PPEcel who's the other rich cel here.
 
BornToLose

BornToLose

Officer
★★
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Posts
663
Reaction score
0
Broke 'cause I drink to cope.
 
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Posts
8,640
Reaction score
0
Can't relate to that.
Ericfffc said:
Truecel trait: You have no money and is broke
Can relate.
 
K

KleineHasinka

Greycel
Joined
Sep 19, 2021
Posts
5
Reaction score
0
Its ture. The lack of spending opportunities makes it pile up pretty quick. When acquaintances that make a good third more than i do, always moan about how tight it gets on months end, you can imagine that it must be a incel trait. Sometimes they await some similar telling, from my side - when it doesnt come, something along the lines like "ye its cause you dont live" will follow.

What can i do, if a nvidia gtx970 - bought in 2012 for couple hundred bucks - is sufficent enought to entertain me for 9 years straight.

Stupid normies always need their dopamine from expensive stuff, otherwise it doenst count it seems.
 
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
29,572
Reaction score
0
BornToLose said:
Broke 'cause I drink to cope.
I was like that.

But now it's not in the budget.

But saving money is in the budget.

Because, emergencies
 
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,246
Reaction score
0
Depends on what you mean by "have a lot of money saved." If by that you mean I have five figures saved, then yes. I guess that is an incel trait, because it's a trait I, an incel, possess.
 
Restart80

Restart80

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Oct 9, 2021
Posts
332
Reaction score
0
GluePrittCel said:
True. Also many normies live over their possibilites to impress foids. And normie foids due to instrasexual competition of this convulsutory society.
I work but I won't live my parents house until I will be capable to pay my own house with cash. I have saved enough for the wash machine, the fridge, the oven, furniture and low tier house. But I need 3 years for a mid tier(mid tier for working class for sure )house.
That's because I only spend 1/4 of my wage in whores.
Social life=playing soccer with my fellas what is 6 dollars per week.
Happiness=playing emulator and online games.
Phisical stuff=gymmaxxing.

The only thing that I will never have is true love from a foid.

Based and can relate.
 
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

T - ∞
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
1,029
Reaction score
0
Truecel trait: bragging about your savings on an Incel forums
 
Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Joined
May 31, 2018
Posts
6,460
Reaction score
0
Website
www.youtube.com
BiryaniCel said:
Normies often live paycheck to paycheck because they have to spend money on their foid (and kids sometimes). Incels don't have to spend money on anything other than bare essentials, so they usually have a pile of money saved, unless they have expensive copes.
I’ve got a good amount of money saved up tbh
bigantennaemay1 said:
Depends on what you mean by "have a lot of money saved." If by that you mean I have five figures saved, then yes. I guess that is an incel trait, because it's a trait I, an incel, possess.
You’re stacked bro
 
Last edited:
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
26,786
Reaction score
0
Location
NYC
faded

faded

5’4 Kikecel currently leechmaxxing
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
467
Reaction score
0
BiryaniCel said:
Normies often live paycheck to paycheck because they have to spend money on their foid (and kids sometimes). Incels don't have to spend money on anything other than bare essentials, so they usually have a pile of money saved, unless they have expensive copes.
I have a lot saved since I am ((())) and don’t spend much
 
Kaisercel

Kaisercel

Officer
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Posts
501
Reaction score
0
I've been working for only 5 years and I already have 50k in savings. I basically spend nothing outside rent, food, bills and car-related expenses.
Meanwhile I know chads who have been working for 10+ years and they told me they only have like 5k in savings.
 
Meus

Meus

Just eat more onions bro
★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
5,294
Reaction score
0
kaang

kaang

Greycel
Joined
Oct 10, 2021
Posts
82
Reaction score
0
I'm trying to ascend by gambling (poker and the stock market) so blow most of my money there. Only got like 5k USD saved that I'm waiting to blow in the stock market.
 
mistersinister

mistersinister

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Sep 13, 2021
Posts
367
Reaction score
0
Kaisercel said:
y have 50k in savings. I basically spend nothing outside rent, food, bills and car-related expenses.
Meanwhile I know chads who have been working for 10+ years and they told me
lmao
 
Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
2,993
Reaction score
0
Age
25
Location
Cartel-land
thats a kikecel trait
 
lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★★
Joined
Oct 17, 2018
Posts
3,248
Reaction score
0
Location
NIGER
No one wants me..
 
suigin

suigin

schizoidcel
★★★
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Posts
2,273
Reaction score
0
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
21,957
Reaction score
0
Can relate
I never waste my stuff on anything even if I'm tempted to
 
kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
5,866
Reaction score
0
Relatable.
I mean I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination, but even though I've been jobless for more than 7 months now, I still have enough savings that I wouldn't have to worry about starving for about 2 years. Of course I still live at home, so it's easier that way. But I pay some bills and have expenses that are unavoidable (car, etc.)

My former colleagues were earning a hell lot more than me and they were always complaining how they were living paycheck to paycheck, like OP said. Of course they had partners (sometimes kids too) and social lives, so they had to spend a lot more.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top