Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: you have a gorillion health problems that make you ugly

H

Healthcel

Banned
-
I have a decent face and height but my health is abismal and this makes me fugly. I'm probably a 3/10 but if I could fix all of this I'd be a 7/10. Here is a list of some of my problems:
—Bad eyesight (requires glasses)
—Bad posture
—Skin covered in rashes, acne, moles
—Yellow and crooked teeth
—Weak jawline from overbite
—Skinny fat body from lack of exercise

I think if I dedicate 3 years of my life to healthmaxing and looksmaxing I can ascend. Inb4 fakecel.

Can anyone here relate to this?

Definitely a huge volcel

I have 6 gorillion problems

I have a decent face and height but my health is abismal and this makes me fugly. I'm probably a 3/10 but if I could fix all of this I'd be a 7/10. Here is a list of some of my problems:
—Bad posture

I think if I dedicate 3 years of my life to healthmaxing and looksmaxing I can ascend. Inb4 fakecel.

Stop spending your time here, go looksmax, and then slay.

I have all 6 of them

There is a correlation between ugliness and bad health

I have a high blood pressure which make my face reddish.Dancing between the stroke and heart attack every day.

i have hyper-mobility and needed surgery cuz the damn clavicle wouldn't stay in the damn socket
and i lost my gallbladder at 15
and struggling with anemia for way too long

—Bad posture

I had severe eczema in my youth whicj left patches of my skin dark and unsightly. My knees and elbows are covered in dark wrinkles and my hand looks as wrinkly as my father's. The only upside is that my eczema has nearly cleared up by now and theres no scars on my face. + Many nose issues which forced me to constantly mouthbreathe leading to a weak and underdevelopd jaw.
Despite all my health issues in my youth my frame was fairly large for my age and I was considered tall among my class in middle school. Today Im a 5'4 manlet with wide hips :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Bad genes - Bad looks - Bad health

sooner or later

but if youre convinced its not genes then healthmaxx and looksmaxx your way to freedom.

Youre lucky if that option is open to you. It isnt for most of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back