Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait:You have a fetish for ugly foids

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Seriously as time goes on I am just getting a bigger fetish for ugly foids because my inceldom is damaging my mental health so much it lowered the shit out of my standards to the point its going to be at rock bottom very soon probably in 1-5 years and thats if I dont rope.:feelsbadman:

And whats the point of telling us, you want a medal or something lad

ok kill yourself now

what do you define ass ugly?

Foids literally have 0 worth beyond being goonfuel ugly foids are absolutely worthless

That has happened to me. I think desperation instinctively forces you to lower your standards.

No this isn't an incel trait, you're just gross, strive to be better and foids will notice

I fapped to pokemon trainers fucking eachother man on female, Its over

Godd I swear that users who joined after May 29 2023 are trash

Yujiro hanma laugh

Nigga you are almost alone in this, you basically just openly admitted that you're fucking gross
kys

Ugly foids are not even living beings to me, and I would commit cartel style crimes on them when the social order falls, dehumanize me once I dehumanize you for life.

Post image of said females

I like mediocre looking girls

Post pics of your type

Seriously as time goes on I am just getting a bigger fetish for ugly foids because my inceldom is damaging my mental health so much it lowered the shit out of my standards to the point its going to be at rock bottom very soon probably in 1-5 years and thats if I dont rope.:feelsbadman:
Funny timing with this thread. Wouldn’t say I have a fetish for them, but recently started working on getting myself to be attracted to ugly foids and get my standards even lower than they are. Sadly even fugly foids wont give me a chance.

I like pretty girls the most.