Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: you have a damaged hippocampus

SteveyStevey

SteveyStevey

Greycel
A damaged hippocampus from depression to be precise.
I can hardly take in information and use it quickly. I forget literally everything.

"A depression not only makes a person feel sad and dejected – it can also damage the brain permanently, so the person has difficulties remembering and concentrating once the disease is over. Up to 20 percent of depression patients never make a full recovery."
Being depressed literally causes brain damage.

I forget nothing. My memory is razor sharp.

My brain is dumb as a rok tbh

I can hardly take in information and use it quickly. I forget literally everything.

"A depression not only makes a person feel sad and dejected – it can also damage the brain permanently, so the person has difficulties remembering and concentrating once the disease is over. Up to 20 percent of depression patients never make a full recovery."
Me 100%. Is there a way to heal the hippocampus? I mean at a young age our brain is still growing, if not its over :feelsrope:

Disregarding foid spectators, try Oxiracetam.

Brutal, I got stressed out last year and being experiencing some of the symptoms of depression. Idk if I have it.

My brain is fried. Have been alone all my life and severely depressed these last few years when there was no hope left to still have a youth.. It’s been especially bad these past few months. I can feel myself becoming dumber by the day.

Brutal, I got stressed out last year and being experiencing some of the symptoms of depression. Idk if I have it.
Have you tried ashwagandha yet? I remember you said were going to try it at some point to see if it works. I am still searching for some solutions. My only advice is to stay away from any SSRI medication to prevent further damage.

My brain is fried. Have been alone all my life and severely depressed these last few years when there was no hope left to still have a youth.. It’s been especially bad these past few months. I can feel myself becoming dumber by the day.

My hypnocampus is tired

I have a damaged hypocampus

I can barely pay attention to anything. I can even cope properly sometimes because I can barely watch YouTube videos or listen to music. I can only really sleep because it's the one time I'm not forced to pay attention.

there's nothing worth remembering or concentrating on

My Hippopotamus Is Dead And My Feelings Are Half Dead.

Have you tried ashwagandha yet? I remember you said were going to try it at some point to see if it works. I am still searching for some solutions. My only advice is to stay away from any SSRI medication to prevent further damage.
I did, I've taking it but Idk if the pills are making a difference so far.

That is a myth created by big pharma to sell antidepressants, which actually damage your brain.