Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait: You have a complete fantasy world inside your head

I've created entire fictional lives in my head tbh

Why is your fantasy so soy, dancing dude?, and the fact that you are still thinking about people from highschool is weird, you really have to move on from that point in your life

I actually felt more depressed after reading "they are impressed with my dancing. Best cope I got ngl"

In my fantasy I'm just the guy who gets the privilege to end everything, this planet first and along with it the entire universe, everything returned to nothing

Life on earth ends in the same way it would if a giant asteroid hit. This large wave of fire and energy just spreads outward from a single point on earth where I activate my power and engulfs the entire planet, everybody gets a quick death

In a universe so unfair, the only equalizer is for everyone and everything to be wiped out. If anybody is left alive then unfairness persists because they should have died too, death is the ultimate equalizer, its the only fair thing in existence. Life isn't even fair because some people don't even get a chance to be born, or some people are born better than others, but once you are alive, death balances everything out

This is why I would never do something like a mass shooting, I enjoy when they happen but they aren't "complete". It always feel so empty that there are people left alive to mourn, people left alive to mock, people left alive to continue this unfair cycle over and over

Sometimes I wonder if there's some kind secret death cult out there in the world plotting something, working behind the scenes. I just wish they would hurry it up already lol

Imagine if I finally get rich and then they decide to enact their plan :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Such a fucking narcy jfl :feelskek:

this is funny but you should write a book if you have good ideas maybe it would help you cope brocel

this is funny but you should write a book if you have good ideas maybe it would help you cope brocel
Writing a book requires more than just random bouts of imagination. I'd have to give everything structure.

Writing a book requires more than just random bouts of imagination. I'd have to give everything structure.
do it , you just need to have good grammar you can easily make structor