Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait: You have a complete fantasy world inside your head

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
You see, a lonely kid with a shitty life gotta escape from this reality somehow. And unlike you kids we didn't have unlimited access to internet, anime or vidya back then. So I created this universe with me as the protagonist, taking inputs from things I watched on tv for the universe

My character is basically a warrior general with an assortment of powers inspired from protagonists of different media, mostly shonen anime. Its funny, even in my fantasies I do not see myself as the King, the leader, but as a subservient general.

In this world I am
- dictator of a confederation of 36 planets.
- general and prophesied warrior of species of inter galactic angelic beings(the good guys)
- the greatest scientist on earth
- the mayor of new york. Here "new york" is not the city we know. Its an inland city with 5 rival surrounding cities. And "mayor" basically means absolute dictator.
- last surviving member of an extinct fabled clan.

I have friends, I am part of an esteemed group of warriors, I've created androids that call me boss. I even have a permanent rival. My permanent settlement is a building inspired by the empire state, except its more of a scientific laboratory and located in the jungle, surrounded by acres of estate. For the sake of brevity I won't go into more details.

So what goes on in your mind world?

I did this too when I was in high school, except it was slightly less far-fetched and in my fantasy I simply owned a private military company.

I was some infinitely high IQ devil:feelsdevil: which I reincarnated into after being some middle eastern dictator's son who got pulled out and killed like Gadaffi. I was controlling everyone that saw fear in me, instructing them like a sims 3 player to wage violent wars on humans; I could take over their brains/consciousness and all their memories to become a biological supercomputer able to slow the perception of time and acquire otherworldly knowledge. I took this dumb foid and killed her oldfag father of a king, killed the hero, and traumatized his mentor into having a personal vendetta against me.

Power fantasies are a very big incel trait.:feelshmm:

Last edited:
I wish I was that imaginative, I struggle to form pictures let alone entire fantasies

ER also did this, if I recall correctly he imagined himself as a dictator and he would torture normies and foids for having sex. When he told this to one of his few friends he was horrified and didn't want to meet Elliot again kek :soy:

ER also did this, if I recall correctly he imagined himself as a dictator and he would torture normies and foids for having sex. When he told this to one of his few friends he was horrified and didn't want to meet Elliot again kek :soy:
I'm the good guy tho. And sex is non existent in my world

I'm the good guy tho. And sex is non existent in my world
Why be the good guy when you can punish the world:feelsdevil: and wage large scale devastation?
FECj

:ahegao::feelsohh:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7m_qmr7KYA

Here is some music that goes with it.:feelsmusic:
@TheUltimateMarkcel

Last edited:
@Transcended Trucel Thoughts on this delusionmaxxxing? He’s like an anti-buddhist.

I did this too when I was in high school, except it was slightly less far-fetched and in my fantasy I simply owned a private military company.
Brutal blackwater pill

Why be the good guy when you can punish the world:feelsdevil: and wage large scale devastation?
View attachment 472560
:society:

I'm a rich boss in a criminal underworld with my own bunker and minions where I sell slaves and keep some for myself to torture and punish whenever I want. :feelsdevil:
That is a big fantasy of mine too. :feelshmm:

In my universe, I'm the Prime Minister of my own country. The country itself has it's own complicated and complex history, with it's own language and writing system, currency and empires. The country is a Constitutional Monarchy, even though the populace is strongly against having such a system (I will elaborate on that later). There is no official religion, but Christianity has a bad rep due to Foreign Evangelists. The culture is mostly Egalitarian and Liberal, and the country itself is Multi-Ethnic. Most people are against there being a Monarchy, even if it is constitutional, because they believe that everyone has to have an equal starting ground in life.

On the other hand the Imperial Party, who are Pro-Imperialism and Pro-Monarchy believe that a Figurehead is essential, even in this day and age. That in it of itself has sparked debates on what is important for a country to value in the modern world, and may be indicative of a generational shift when it comes to values. The Imperial Party largely has bouts of nostalgia stemming from the country's golden age, during the days of the Empire (1840 - 1950). The Green Party is mostly the opposite and is Pro-Democracy and Anti-Empire, politics between the two is mostly amicable despite the differences.

The Language is a off-shoot of Jamaican Patois and became complex enough to have it's own writing system, there exists a Dialectal Continuum between the regions.

@Transcended Trucel Thoughts on this delusionmaxxxing? He’s like an anti-buddhist.

Brutal blackwater pill

:society:
I don't blame OP as I have had similar world's I have written up. I have thousand plus pages of writing storylines of myself as a protagonist going thru vairous worlds and identities based on games,novels,'movids, anime etc.

I was unable to ever visualize, only very recently, due to heavily focused practice, I am slowly building up my visualization skills. I had to use writing/typing/thinking as main way of living thru worlds for most of my life.

As for OPs delusion being anti Buddhist, I would say that might be an accurate assertion. But I am not a true true Buddhist. I am only pseduo-buddhist, my idea of enlightenment isn't end of Samsara but rather goal of going to a Buddhist pleasure world, as Pureland Buddhism, astral projection books promise, and a few meditators and astral projectors I have talked to who have convinced me that it's possible to permanently abandon the corporeal body and become one with a perfect desirable ethereal body in the astral realm. Where all sensations are just as vivid as material reality if not more so. I would call these people delusional but I have experienced such a world for a few minutes at one point in time and am forever convinced that it's possible to go there permanently. In this sense I am a gnostic, I believe any sentient human with sufficient meditation and astral projection skills can go to his own pleasure world, free himself from the demiurge/material reality and reclaim his rightful divinity and realm.
I do daydream about one foid. She literally said hi to me and i'm daydreaming about living with her, and being with her. FML
brutal that used to happen to me when I was younger. But hasn't happened for years now.

I wish I was that imaginative, I struggle to form pictures let alone entire fantasies
Just read any Wikipedia article of some dictator's/based killer's life and make it your own.:feelsokman:

I was reading it and imagining myself as him pointing an AK on every cumskin liberal faggot, focusing on the gun, my breathing, and the smells of gun powder pulling the trigger, and feeling it kickback as the water from the rain hit me and the blood mixing into the water puddles.:feelsLSD:

Please FBI, it's just escapism:feelsbaton:, I am too high inhibition to do such a thing.:feelsaww:

Last edited:
I don't even dream of being a dictator, king or something similar. It much more simple then that, I imagine a world where I am a adolesent again and asked my waifu out and be gf and boyfriend. A place where I don't have much interaction with my parents because they are busy with work but I do have the company of my older sister. Where we live is actually very isolated, and we go to a private academy for parents that have kids that could become targeted. We don't actually live in school, I live right behind her home which is massive, as she comes very old lineage, which I call my waifu spoiled some times but she is actually not.

I don't blame OP as I have had similar world's I have written up. I have thousand plus pages of writing storylines of myself as a protagonist going thru vairous worlds and identities based on games,novels,'movids, anime etc.

I was unable to ever visualize, only very recently, due to heavily focused practice, I am slowly building up my visualization skills. I had to use writing/typing/thinking as main way of living thru worlds for most of my life.

As for OPs delusion being anti Buddhist, I would say that might be an accurate assertion. But I am not a true true Buddhist. I am only pseduo-buddhist, my idea of enlightenment isn't end of Samsara but rather goal of going to a Buddhist pleasure world, as Pureland Buddhism, astral projection books promise, and a few meditators and astral projectors I have talked to who have convinced me that it's possible to permanently abandon the corporeal body and become one with a perfect desirable ethereal body in the astral realm. Where all sensations are just as vivid as material reality if not more so. I would call these people delusional but I have experienced such a world for a few minutes at one point in time and am forever convinced that it's possible to go there permanently. In this sense I am a gnostic, I believe any sentient human with sufficient meditation and astral projection skills can go to his own pleasure world, free himself from the demiurge/material reality and reclaim his rightful divinity and realm.

brutal that used to happen to me when I was younger. But hasn't happened for years now.
Well one of the 3 marks of existence in Buddhism is anicca, which is impermanence. So count of counter narrative to say there is a permanent abode where there is pleasure like that. Have you tried going into jhanas?

View attachment 472560

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7m_qmr7KYA

Here is some music that goes with it.:feelsmusic:
@TheUltimateMarkcel

0:00 time -> I enter in the dimension of the Unknown, uncertain of what creatures might be there
0:48 -> I wander there, looking for answers of how to become powerful and unleash revenge
1:36 -> After wandering for some time, I find what I was looking for. The Symbol of Knowledge, the sacred scroll left for the worthy to gather it and to become invincible.
3:13 -> I talk to the guardian of the object, and make a contract. My soul for my Final Retribution. Gathering truths unknown, secrets that cannot be said, and the rage of a million ignorant souls, I unleash the power of the Ultimate Mark.
3:36 -> I prepare to come back to the human world.
3:48 -> As i come back, the living souls of all the planet have begun to shake. Now, It is over for all of them. The Marked God of the Blackpill has arrived.

Well one of the 3 marks of existence in Buddhism is anicca, which is impermanence. So count of counter narrative to say there is a permanent abode where there is pleasure like that. Have you tried going into jhanas?
yes I have gone thru jhana states. They can be pretty intense. It was actually one of the big reasons I originally started meditating cause I want to become a pleasure junkie. But jhana states aren't super consitent nor can be controlled. Eventually at high skill level you can get into them a lot faster and easier though I would say. The states can also vary a good amount in intensity and type of feeling.

Yeah your also right that for tradional Buddhist system of thought, my beliefs would not fit in. But again I personally believe one can choose and control their after life with spiritual practice and their own beliefs regarding what happens in the afterlife. I have others success and my own experience as a beacon, to convince to keep on my path.

yes I have gone thru jhana states. They can be pretty intense. It was actually one of the big reasons I originally started meditating cause I want to become a pleasure junkie. But jhana states aren't super consitent nor can be controlled. Eventually at high skill level you can get into them a lot faster and easier though I would say. The states can also vary a good amount in intensity and type of feeling.

Yeah your also right that for tradional Buddhist system of thought, my beliefs would not fit in. But again I personally believe one can choose and control their after life with spiritual practice and their own beliefs regarding what happens in the afterlife. I have others success and my own experience as a beacon, to convince to keep on my path.
How much do you meditate a day?

You could probably do that now if you were willing to go far enough

I go in my basement to dance and imagine that I am dancing in front of people from highschool and that they are impressed with my dancing. Best cope I got ngl. If I couldn’t daydream I woulda roped by now.

I go in my basement to dance and imagine that I am dancing in front of people from highschool and that they are impressed with my dancing. Best cope I got ngl. If I couldn’t daydream I woulda roped by now.
Why is your fantasy so soy, dancing dude?, and the fact that you are still thinking about people from highschool is weird, you really have to move on from that point in your life

I actually felt more depressed after reading "they are impressed with my dancing. Best cope I got ngl"

You see, a lonely kid with a shitty life gotta escape from this reality somehow. And unlike you kids we didn't have unlimited access to internet, anime or vidya back then. So I created this universe with me as the protagonist, taking inputs from things I watched on tv for the universe

My character is basically a warrior general with an assortment of powers inspired from protagonists of different media, mostly shonen anime. Its funny, even in my fantasies I do not see myself as the King, the leader, but as a subservient general.

In this world I am
- general and prophesied warrior of species of inter galactic angelic beings(the good guys)
- the mayor of new york. Here "new york" is not the city we know. Its an inland city with 5 rival surrounding cities. And "mayor" basically means absolute dictator.

I have friends, I am part of an esteemed group of warriors, I've created androids that call me boss. I even have a permanent rival. My permanent settlement is a building inspired by the empire state, except its more of a scientific laboratory and located in the jungle, surrounded by acres of estate. For the sake of brevity I won't go into more details.

In my fantasy I'm just the guy who gets the privilege to end everything, this planet first and along with it the entire universe, everything returned to nothing

Life on earth ends in the same way it would if a giant asteroid hit. This large wave of fire and energy just spreads outward from a single point on earth where I activate my power and engulfs the entire planet, everybody gets a quick death

In a universe so unfair, the only equalizer is for everyone and everything to be wiped out. If anybody is left alive then unfairness persists because they should have died too, death is the ultimate equalizer, its the only fair thing in existence. Life isn't even fair because some people don't even get a chance to be born, or some people are born better than others, but once you are alive, death balances everything out

This is why I would never do something like a mass shooting, I enjoy when they happen but they aren't "complete". It always feel so empty that there are people left alive to mourn, people left alive to mock, people left alive to continue this unfair cycle over and over

Sometimes I wonder if there's some kind secret death cult out there in the world plotting something, working behind the scenes. I just wish they would hurry it up already lol

Imagine if I finally get rich and then they decide to enact their plan :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Brutal blackwater pill
Except in my mind it was significantly larger than Blackwater/Academi. I also had my own air force.

Jfl

You could probably do that now if you were willing to go far enough
no it's still pretty far-fetched

The images are mostly incomplete. It feels "right" in your head but in reality many details are missing. Also the ideas are mostly stolen. That's why I envy drawingcels like miura.
In my universe, I'm the Prime Minister of my own country. The country itself has it's own complicated and complex history, with it's own language and writing system, currency and empires. The country is a Constitutional Monarchy, even though the populace is strongly against having such a system (I will elaborate on that later). There is no official religion, but Christianity has a bad rep due to Foreign Evangelists. The culture is mostly Egalitarian and Liberal, and the country itself is Multi-Ethnic. Most people are against there being a Monarchy, even if it is constitutional, because they believe that everyone has to have an equal starting ground in life.

On the other hand the Imperial Party, who are Pro-Imperialism and Pro-Monarchy believe that a Figurehead is essential, even in this day and age. That in it of itself has sparked debates on what is important for a country to value in the modern world, and may be indicative of a generational shift when it comes to values. The Imperial Party largely has bouts of nostalgia stemming from the country's golden age, during the days of the Empire (1840 - 1950). The Green Party is mostly the opposite and is Pro-Democracy and Anti-Empire, politics between the two is mostly amicable despite the differences.

The Language is a off-shoot of Jamaican Patois and became complex enough to have it's own writing system, there exists a Dialectal Continuum between the regions.
Sounds like UK with ethnics

I've thought about writing down my stories forever. But never had the energy or motivation. Plus they sound more retarded on paper than in my imagination/visuals. It would be rad if afterlife exists and I get reincarnated in that world. Back from my hiding on earth.
Make connections with people in college who you think will end up as bankers and government officials. Start a small scale defence contract business after some wageslaving. Pick up a loan later on to expand. Or you can take the management route and later apply to manage defence companies.
I had similar fantasies. In my version some fighters from my world or some small villian would break in and my refugee on earth would be cut short. Everyone would be impressed as I transform into my true physical and mental self.

Of

In this world I am

course

only when I was a child, I don't nor capable of doing that anymore as am p-zombie.

Life isn't even fair because some people don't even get a chance to be born,
It’s probably for best the stakes are stacked against them, besides they dont care, they transcend desires, pain, suffering and pleasure. They have no need for it.

Most people are born in shitty predicaments.There’s 10 cons for every one pro

Make connections with people in college who you think will end up as bankers and government officials. Start a small scale defence contract business after some wageslaving. Pick up a loan later on to expand. Or you can take the management route and later apply to manage defence companies.
no the entire sector is dominated by people who are/were military officers

so i mean

not really realistic

i was in high school and thought kevin spacey's character from call of duty: advanced warfare was cool, that's why

no the entire sector is dominated by people who are/were military officers

so i mean

not really realistic
I mean... If a military grunt could do it....
i was in high school and thought kevin spacey's character from call of duty: advanced warfare was cool, that's why
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You have that weird streak. I like it. Not many people will think of character's like those as "cool"

officers are not grunts
I know that. It was a figure of speech. Plus you are a private school tutored oxford brat. So I guessed you might as well see officers as "grunts".
Spacey is a great actor
Its not about that. Charles Dance is an alright actor too. His portrayal of [UWSL]Tywin Lannister was cool to me. But how many normies would see him as their favourite character. [/UWSL]

I know that. It was a figure of speech. Plus you are a private school tutored oxford brat. So I guessed you might as well see officers as "grunts".

Its not about that. Charles Dance is an alright actor too. His portrayal of [UWSL]Tywin Lannister was cool to me. But how many normies would see him as their favourite character. [/UWSL]
when i was at my boarding school in burgerland i ended up friends with some normies who are now at west point and the naval academy

they mogged me

i cant see them as grunts

when i was at my boarding school in burgerland i ended up friends with some normies who are now at west point and the naval academy

they mogged me

i cant see them as grunts
Dude literal burgerland infantry grunts mog you. So many of them are white muscular and 6'+. They still have 90iq shit for brains.

Dude literal burgerland infantry grunts mog you. So many of them are white muscular and 6'+. They still have 90iq shit for brains.
how did we even derail to this point

i wasnt looking down on grunts btw

im just saying

tell me more about your confederation of planets

I used be like that when I was younger, today, I only get shitfaced once a week and start looking the ceiling of my room and wondering when I will have balls to kill myself.

Chronic daydreamercels.

how did we even derail to this point

i wasnt looking down on grunts btw

im just saying

tell me more about your confederation of planets
Well it was a short arch mostly motivated by star wars. So there was this war going on between factions, I intervened as an outside party. Lead armies and spaceship fleets into battle. Eventually defeating the last empire and installing myself as the constitutional figurehead and left the newly formed government to run the thing. I also left 10 super powered humanoid robots with enough power to destroy planets as deterrents against any entity that may seek to break the peace.

Well it was a short arch mostly motivated by star wars. So there was this war going on between factions, I intervened as an outside party. Lead armies and spaceship fleets into battle. Eventually defeating the last empire and installing myself as the constitutional figurehead and left the newly formed government to run the thing. I also left 10 super powered humanoid robots with enough power to destroy planets as deterrents against any entity that may seek to break the peace.
was there a sexual element

was there a sexual element
There are absolutely no sexual elements in these stories. this world has a distinct lack of women. Infact when I was merely the mayor of new york I banned kissing and made it a statutory offence.

My sexual fantasies are a world of their own. Completely banal. I am a regular guy in most of those. I tend to not pollute this world with such dirt. But I am thinking about a new arch where the bad guys win for once and unleash a kind of evil that blurs the strict boundaries between good and bad. Thus giving a sexual angle to all main characters. I have even introduced a hot warriorress. But I haven't done anything with her yet.

There are absolutely no sexual elements in these stories. this world has a distinct lack of women. Infact when I was merely the mayor of new york I banned kissing and made it a statutory offence.

My sexual fantasies are a world of their own. Completely banal. I am a regular guy in most of those. I tend to not pollute this world with such dirt. But I am thinking about a new arch where the bad guys win for once and unleash a kind of evil that blurs the strict boundaries between good and bad. Thus giving a sexual angle to all main characters. I have even introduced a hot warriorress. But I haven't done anything with her yet.
Intense

You think that's intense? You know what my solution to poverty in new york was? Give every household a currency printing press. :lul:

I just imagine myself as an extremely rich Chad in my fantasy world.

In my teen years i lived completely inside of my head.

I can relate, I’m alone and hated by everyone so the reality inside my head is my escape

I have zero imagination. :fuk:

But I used to self insert in a fantasy world and movies or cartoons, or even comics. Just have sex with the sexiest foids. The story was already presented to me so I didn't do much thinking.

Leader of a zombie epidemic who uses his fictional father figure as a guide in life.

I don't have one, I have many, and I'm constantly doing "world building" on each of them. My favorite fantasy is immortality (for my own reasons). I live most of the day in these fantasies, and they are very extensive, I have been doing the same for years, my mind simply is not compatible with this reality.
Describe some of them