Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You hated school group presentations & group work

BoliMeKurac

BoliMeKurac

Recruit
★★★
No group picked you to be a member of their group. At the end you always had to beg a group to pick you or the teacher forced a group to take you in.

During the group work you never talked too much and if you said something, they never took you serious / they ignored you

When it was presentation time you either didn't showed up or you did showed up and embarrassed yourself

God, I hated that the most about the school:feelsrope:

i didnt even bring my presentations to school on purpose so then i didnt even have to do them, i always had good grades so if i missed a presentation it would barely affect my grade

Yeah. I don't think you get it.

Very unfair working alone when everyone else gets to be in groups. They simply have a number advantage and still have time to goof the fuck off while I'm alone stressed the fuck out.

Other trait: They did you do all the work

yes it was the worst part of school life for me. what a nightmare.

i didnt even bring my presentations to school on purpose so then i didnt even have to do them, i always had good grades so if i missed a presentation it would barely affect my grade
I did the same thing. Getting a zero was a trivial loss compared to embarrassment for me.

Very unfair working alone when everyone else gets to be in groups. They simply have a number advantage and still have time to goof the fuck off while I'm alone stressed the fuck out.
It didn't seem unfair to me I was happy to do everything on my own so long as I didn't have to feel like a subhuman who had to be forced onto a group of normalfags by the teacher. I was grateful to teachers who allowed me to work on my own. There was one evil bitch of a teacher who always made us do group work, and one time I just ignored her and tried to do it by myself, and when she found out I didn't have a group she scolded me in front of everyone. Then two Stacies took pity on me and allowed me in their group. I would've gladly just failed the project instead of being subject to that.

I did the same thing. Getting a zero was a trivial loss compared to embarrassment for me.

It didn't seem unfair to me I was happy to do everything on my own so long as I didn't have to feel like a subhuman who had to be forced onto a group of normalfags by the teacher. I was grateful to teachers who allowed me to work on my own. There was one evil bitch of a teacher who always made us do group work, and one time I just ignored her and tried to do it by myself, and when she found out I didn't have a group she scolded me in front of everyone. Then two Stacies took pity on me and allowed me in their group. I would've gladly just failed the project instead of being subject to that.
My problem was worksheets. They could have one person check pages 110-120, anther go through pages 120-130, and another go through 130-140, while filling out worksheets of information from those pages. Me on the other hand had to do all of this alone. I simply had less time to get through it by the end of the class period compared to them.

Sometimes, the teacher would say, "Pair up in groups of two. Pick your own partner." Even if there were an even number of kids in the classroom, someone would always pretend they didn't see me and try to join another pair as a trio. I'd be the one just sitting there without a partner. Sometimes the teacher would have to force the kid to join me.

Can relate.

I can relate!

Additionally I hated presenting, I would always stutter and not able to speak then people laugh and my stuttering would get worse and they would laugh more and.......

Literally the reason why I'm in undergrad for almost 10 years by now.
The difficult subjects itself? No problem, really, it's just studying like 8 hours a day for a month and you are pretty much guaranteed to pass, if you attented lectures that is, I figured that I failed more often not attending lectures because professors give exercises which you can't possibly solve unless you were in their fucking lecture cause the exercise is so insanely specific, there are zero tutorials for it.
But I always end up dropping out because for some strange reason in German unis they ALWAYS add in useless presentation and group work, ALWAYS. It's like they want non NT people to fail. I am the only student around who is there for nearly 20 semesters not because of math, but because of shit like this lmao.

Very relatable
I was always working alone in the dreaded group projects.
And I usually stayed home during presentation day because I didnt wanna stand up there alone and embarrass myself even more

Last edited: