Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You hate your parents

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
They are disgusting normies and they lived life on easy mode.

Yes, if you're an incel, never forget your mother's genes have ruined you, fk foids, mothers of incel sons are the worst especially the arrogant educated working ones

I can only feel pity for my parents and disappointment at what could've happened had if only my mother didn't go mentally insane so early and my father's business didn't start failing and losing business by the time I went to middle school.:cryfeels:

Last edited:
I can only feel pity for my parents and disappointment at what could've happened had if my mother didn't go mentally insane so early and my father's business didn't start failing and losing business.:cryfeels:
Make sure to buy them life insurances and wait till they pass away to live comfy

mothers of incel sons are the worst
especially the arrogant educated working ones

Too much of a generalization about education/work, that depends more on the field I would think

Too much of a generalization about education/work, that depends more on the field I would think
I agree, foids irrespective of their education or anything treat incel sons like shit even if they don't rub that on your face they compare you with normies and with siblings even though they know exactly what's wrong with you. Btw, field of education imo it doesn't matter, educated and working whores are the worst they're ambitious Chad only whores who'd ruin you and your family with dead bedrooms, tantrums and incel genes for their sons.

Last edited:
Incel trait: Your parents hate YOU.

my parents are giving me shit for neeting

Incel trait: Your parents hate YOU.
:blackpill:
The case of that 30 year old that was forced to move out of his parent's house by court order (even though he wasn't an incel and had a girlfriend before) is a good example.

They are disgusting normies and they lived life on easy mode.
Yes, my father was the poorest kid in school but somehow managed to be a high status and rich guy just cuz he’s chad, extremely narcissistic loser, now he lost most of his stuff, mother is just like him, her genes ruined me

My parents are just boring normies. They do not share any of my interests and they certaintly don't understand or care about any pain that comes with being an incel.