Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel Trait: You Hate Loud Noises

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
This is more of an autisticel trait, but usually, when you randomly hear very loud noises, it'll make you angry. I've experienced this at school a lot. Fuckboy Chads and Tyrones will be going around my school making loud noises and sh*t and it's f*cking annoying.

very true for younger me. Just listen to hardcore a lot until you'll become deaf. Problem solved

The loudest guys are always the most liked.
I never understood that.

I never understood that.
ikr. You'd think that girls would like a more quiet/mature type of guy, but for some reason, they always go for the loud/obnoxious assholes.

ikr. You'd think that girls would like a more quiet/mature type of guy, but for some reason, they always go for the loud/obnoxious assholes.
It always bothered me that it doesn't even matter what they say. They would always shout the greatest nonesense, but it didn't matter.
I was always afraid to not say anything wrong, while these obnoxious guys were yelling nonsense, but they got all the attention and positive feedback.

I hate loud noises but it's particularly when it's a person making an unnecessarily loud noise. For example, my cousin yawning like a retard and my father purposefully laughing as hard as possible, almost bursting my eardrums. :lasereyes:

Yes, that's the worst part. People invade my personal space through sound and they get rewarded for that or at least they completely get away with it. :feelsree::feelsree:

It always bothered me that it doesn't even matter what they say. They would always shout the greatest nonesense, but it didn't matter.
I was always afraid to not say anything wrong, while these obnoxious guys were yelling nonsense, but they got all the attention and positive feedback.
I think the reason why those guys get the most girls is because...

1. Girls find them physically attractive
2. They have social status as well

low t men get scared of loud noises

Sort of, if I am trying to study - yes. I can't stand dogs barking all day and night. Adam Lanza locked himself in his room, and I always envied that, my neighbor's barking dogs would disturb me.

Yeah, my stupid Roomate loves to slam the Bathroom door, creating a mini-quake around the house. :feelswhat:

Same i absolutely detest loud noises.

Sadly, Chadlito used this fact to torment me in the youth commune; he and his friends would constantly slam their room doors to startle me. I'd have to block my ears.

He'd go into his room and start speaking Spanish in an extremely cocky tone afterwards(Vile laughter).

When I was younger, yeah, it bugged the shit out of me but I always listen to music at a very high volume

Yes, that shit makes me flinch, I don't like it. :feelsUgh:

Can't relate tbh, I can ignore them easily

Hate it when I wish to be at peace but bunch of people come in and talk really loud and scream. Makes me wanna k1l1 them.

I Hate Loud Nosies In The City.

But they will virtue signal about how they like intelligent/mature guys.

I'm willing to made a lot of very loud noises to insure my domestic tranquillity!

Noise music is good, people noise is bad indeed, sounds of triumph between them.

This is a sign of High IQ actually.

Knocking, hammering, and banging has been throughout my life a daily torment to me. There are certainly those, quite a number in fact, who smile at such things because they are not sensitive to noise. Yet they are the very people who are also not sensitive to arguments, ideas, poetry, and works of art, in short, to mental impressions of every kind; for this is due to the tough- ness and solid texture of their brain substance. On the other hand, in the biographies or other accounts of the personal statements of almost all great authors, such as Kant, Goethe, Lichtenberg, Jean Paul, I find complaints about the torture which thinkers have to endure from noise.

- On Din and Noise, A. Schopenhauer

I not only have problems with very loud noises, but also noises that neurotypicals can ignore while focusing on something. Or noises that don't seem as loud to them, as it does to me. Which is why I also really quick when people raise their voice in rather weak strength, feel like they scream at me, and are surprised that I tell them to stop screaming.

Also always have been called deaf in school, because I can not hear them under all the retard kids bullshit, and can't focus on anything, while others talk and talk together through all of the annoying stuff.
Can also be sensoring processing disorder without the other autism stuff, but is definitely a symptom that is predominantly seen in autistic individuals, just like the social retardation.

This is more of an autisticel trait, but usually, when you randomly hear very loud noises, it'll make you angry. I've experienced this at school a lot. Fuckboy Chads and Tyrones will be going around my school making loud noises and sh*t and it's f*cking annoying.
Sirens drive me insane.

This is a sign of High IQ actually.

Knocking, hammering, and banging has been throughout my life a daily torment to me. There are certainly those, quite a number in fact, who smile at such things because they are not sensitive to noise. Yet they are the very people who are also not sensitive to arguments, ideas, poetry, and works of art, in short, to mental impressions of every kind; for this is due to the tough- ness and solid texture of their brain substance. On the other hand, in the biographies or other accounts of the personal statements of almost all great authors, such as Kant, Goethe, Lichtenberg, Jean Paul, I find complaints about the torture which thinkers have to endure from noise.

- On Din and Noise, A. Schopenhauer
Oh yeah, which I also forgot, people with higher intelligence have more intense activity in the brain region that controls how they perceive their environment, and not only causes their thought processes to be more "advanced", working faster, but also to be really sensitive to the sensory stimulation of that environment.

True. Loud noises make me rageful

I can't even listen to conversations without feeling uncomfortable and angry.

I can somewhat relate. Initially when I hear loud sounds, it shocks me for a second or two. but then I gradually get used to it. Although, screeching and peircing sounds irritate me.

I hate loud noises but it's particularly when it's a person making an unnecessarily loud noise. For example, my cousin yawning like a retard and my father purposefully laughing as hard as possible, almost bursting my eardrums. :lasereyes:

Yes, that's the worst part. People invade my personal space through sound and they get rewarded for that or at least they completely get away with it. :feelsree::feelsree:
i used to hang out with this retard (he was actually 5'4 and always bitching about his height to me, wouldve been a great member) and this dumb fuck used to smack his food so loud that i used to think there was no way it was unintentional. it really made me wanna ER him (in Fortnite Save The World)