Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you get picked last in sports

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
I hate playing sports with my “friends” (they aren’t really my friends jfl, just a bunch of assholes that I happen to play sports with for school). We sometimes play ultimate frisbee after practice and let me just say it’s absolutely fucking brutal.

None of them really like me since I’m not outspoken so one day they decided to pick me last as a joke and ever since they’ve just always picked me last. They always say I’m bad despite me being just as good as everyone else there. I get points scored when people pass to me and very rarely fumble my grabs.

Regardless I always get put in the bottom tier when playing. One guy even put me at the very bottom of a tier list he made but luckily now I’m slightly above the very last spot. Still last to be picked every time.

The most brutal part is that one guys girlfriend sometimes plays with us too and she’s horrendous. However she gets ranked in the middle despite never making a single goal the entire time she’s been there. Fucking brutal man :cryfeels:

Anytime a roastie becomes involved they almost instantly ruin everything. The foid becomes the focal point for the pastime, and not having fun or the sport itself.
Exactly. All the guys act nice to her despite her garbage skills, just because she has a hole between her legs :feelsree:

I'm dyspraxic; I cannot play sports well.

I got kicked off the basketball team during tryouts for being too short

That is a perfect description of me, even in that area of life genetics have influence madness.

a kid in my high school gym class fractured/broke his hand during a game in kickball when a foid intentionally tripped him to keep him from reaching a base. While he was writhing on the ground in pain all the boys went over to the foid to console her and tell her it wasn’t her fault. Later that year when that kid came back he got kicked for bringing in a razor blade. Can’t recall if it was caught through my schools metal detectors or if he was bragging about brining it in. Regardless, I was told his intentions were to get back at the foid for causing him to be out of sports for the season. Foids are always the victim and ruin everything.
Shame that the guy got kicked out before he remixed the foids face with a blade tbh. Sometimes I wish justice would just be fucking served.

This is very relatable, i was not that bad at sports and i always was picked last too. This has more to do with how well you're seen socially rather than how good you actually are. Sure some dudes are actually really good, but most peope tend to be average and thus why they prefer them over you is for the fact that they're friends or whatever

I dont play sports anymore but I was really good at it when I was a kid.
I devoted so much time to it.

Same shit, lol, I was always picked last too

Never played sports before

No. I footballmog chads.

how do you know me??

Same. I was always the last picked one