Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Incel Trait] You get ill easily

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
It's easy for you to get a flu or a cold. Your immunity system is weak just as your genes, plus you helped it getting worse by sitting at home most of the time.
You go out rarely but still get ill many times, especially if you get cold ooutside, you can be pretty much 100% sure you will get sick, while normies can be outside all the time and they wont get sick.

I always mouth breathe at night and get ill fairly common
it really is an incel trait

I always mouth breathe at night and get ill fairly common
it really is an incel trait
I breath through my nose and I get sick. Even when I was a child I was sick a lot although I was outside a lot too. It was over before it began.

Not me. I keep away from a lot of things so I don't get sick easily. I'm usually better in colder environments than hot ones.

I breath through my nose and I get sick. Even when I was a child I was sick a lot although I was outside a lot too. It was over before it began.
do you have good cheekbones and jaw? my mouth breathing messed up my face

I take medicine to weaken my immune system because I have two autoimmune diseases JFL
WHat are those diseases. ANd why do you have to WEAKEN it? Is it too strong or something? THis is quite interesting.
do you have good cheekbones and jaw? my mouth breathing messed up my face
My cheekbones are alright, but my jaw is pretty weak since I have a typical Cro Magnonoid face (bigger cranium, smaller low portion). FOrtunately my beard makes it look quite even with a right haircut (extremely short sides). I inherited weak chin/jaw from my mother.

Last edited:
I use to eat dirt to get sick when I was 5, it worked :lul: :lul: :lul:

Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis and Crohn's disease. I have to take them otherwise my body will attack itself.

Holy shit. You know it's over when your own body wants to kill itself.

I'm so sorry, brocel.

:feelsbadman:

Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis and Crohn's disease. I have to take them otherwise my body will attack itself.

Have you tried antibiotics? Body attacks not itself but infected cells.

im always sick

for a subhuman hapa living in chadinavia, very true

Look up what an autoimmune disease is.

I know what it is - I've reseached the topic for myself.
You just bought the jew "body attacks itself" lie if you believe in the shit being told about the nature of autoimmune deseases.

I did not go to a doctor for 10 years now and I am not planning to. I only go to hospital when its some serious shit otherwise I dont bother.

I pretended to be sick throughout highschool because I couldn't handle being there.My doctor was seriously worried as I visited every couple weeks jfl

I did not go to a doctor for 10 years now and I am not planning to. I only go to hospital when its some serious shit otherwise I dont bother.
Healthmogs me.

CD is a fuck. I know because I have IBS and it's like a light version of CD. It really proves how bowels are important when it comes to autoimmunity.

mine is pretty good ngl

attacking certain healthy cells.

They are not healthy but parasitized with intracellular bacteria thats why your T cells attack them.
Instead of immunosuppressive drugs you are taking you have to look at antibiotics with good cell penetration like minocycline, bactrim, azithromycin.
PM me for more info, if interested. I do not want to offtopic here.