Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait you get DoorDash crab legs

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
You spend hundreds on DoorDash seafood boils to cope

Attachments

• 395628AD-47FC-4957-8634-36390519504A.jpeg
    395628AD-47FC-4957-8634-36390519504A.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 86
So this is what they mean when they say break a leg

i hate seafood, so speak for yourself

First time seeing the crab leg meme again after months

I order doordashed crab legs. They help me cope. Do you do crab legs max
Maybe i didn't cook them right but to me crab legs are pretty flavorless. There is definitely better seafood

Maybe i didn't cook them right but to me crab legs are pretty flavorless. There is definitely better seafood
get juicy special cajun seasoning. rotting teeth helps the flavor

look into my threads i talk about why it should be done at least with incel
Just admit that you are a lazy fuck, thats more honorable than writing threads why you should let your teeth rot

Just admit that you are a lazy fuck, thats more honorable than writing threads why you should let your teeth rot
I brushed for over 20 years. I'm 27 and stopped brushing 2 and half years ago. Brushing doesn't get you fucked

Brushing doesn't get you fucked
-
That is definitely an interesting argument- :feelskek: -and it fits nicely with the trope that "every single thing a man does is solely to get laid"

But I must confess that I still do some degree of upkeep on my appearance, despite it not attracting the ladies hmmm

Will have to consider this some more
-

I brushed for over 20 years. I'm 27 and stopped brushing 2 and half years ago. Brushing doesn't get you fucked
Maybe if you eta a caveman like diet. In regular diets there is inevitably lots of sugar which is bad for your teeth

Who is that incel in the background op?