Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: You get bullied by other sub5 subhumans.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I have been bullied by other curries, a very short spic, a morbidly obese landwhale, sheboons, a white kid with aspergers, and even my own brother before.

People only bully those with even less social standing than themselves, so to be bullied by even other genetic trash proves your inferiority at the complete bottom. :blackpill:

Last edited:
I have been bullied by other curries, a very short spic, a morbidly obese landwhale, sheboons, and a white kid with aspergers before: people only bully those with even less social standing than themselves, so to be bullied by even other genetic trash proves your inferiority at the complete bottom. :blackpill:
I bullied teachers in 6th grade

Faggot trait tbh. Many incels WERE the bullies, as you can see

same
In my school there were literally deformed people, I remember a boy who had fused fingers, a girl with dwarfism,
and my bullies were bothering me instead of bothering them.
and it's true, other subhumans also bothered me.
even a girl who was shorter than me (I could tell she had growing problems) used to treat me as if I was mentally retarded :feelswhat:

Brutal same. Biggest reason is being a manlet. If I was 6'0, I wouldn't have been bullied.

I've been bullied by other blacks. :fuk:

I have been bullied by other curries, a very short spic, a morbidly obese landwhale, sheboons, a white kid with aspergers, and even my own brother before.

People only bully those with even less social standing than themselves, so to be bullied by even other genetic trash proves your inferiority at the complete bottom. :blackpill:
It makes sense. Men live in constant competition for pussy while foids have to discharge their rage for not being chosen by Chad with you.

A failed normie wannabe I knew from a prevous school tried to "assert" his social rank on me before back in high school.
I grabbed his shirt and told him he wasn't shit, and then ignored him for about a month.
Every time I saw him in the cafeteria after that he looked uncomfortable.
After we talked again he sounded really relieved.

That was fun.

I have been bullied by other curries
Brutal and same. The most ruthless bullies for me was a sub 6 curry, obese subhuman, sub 6 white, HAPA Chad and Chadlite vietnamese. Getting bullied by the chads was natural but getting bullied by other subhumans was brutal

I was constantly bullied by some 160cm little white guy while being around 175cm myself. one time they hit me in the head with a [UWSL]medicine ball[/UWSL]

I was constantly bullied by some 160cm little white guy while being around 175cm myself. one time they hit me in the head with a [UWSL]medicine ball[/UWSL]
Over. :blackpill:

I wasn’t bullied by anyone in HS, mostly just ignored. Though people would ask me for homework every now and then.
I bullied teachers in 6th grade
Wtf how? I’m too high inhib to do that, I kissed my teachers asses in hopes of getting good grades.

I wouldn't say that I was bullied, but some cunts used to try and fuck with me sometimes. Nothing major, it was more annoying than anything serious. Most of those guys were down lower on the hierarchy while more popular and alpha males just tended to just be concerned with their own issues, not really going out of their way to fuck with people.
Eventually I got tired of it and punched one of them. I didn't even have to fight and nothing happened after that. They'll try subtle ways to fuck with you but if you confront them head on they don't know what to do.

I'm qualified to bully you then

Same here. All my bullies were in the lower hierarchy. Chads and normies are too busy with their own good life to give a fuck about you. Only other fellow incels will bully you to assert their dominance
face+NT: everything
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Almighty god, that’s way too brutal

I've been bullied by other subhumans. But it doesn't hurt as much as being bullied by normies or Chads because they're actually above me in the social pecking order, and thus there's more truth to what they say.