Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You get angry at Beethoven's "Ode to Joy"

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
In the Ode to Joy, Beethoven includes these words:

Whoever has succeeded in the great attempt,
To be a friend's friend,
Whoever has won a lovely woman,
Add his to the jubilation!
Yes, and also whoever has just one soul
To call his own in this world!
And he who never managed it should slink
Weeping from this union!

Beethoven = :soy::soy::soy:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqff1F0Ijn0

We need to erase this POS of a song because it's the reason why we are suffering today

Wasnt beethoven incel?

Did Beethoven write lyrics? Are you sure this wasn't someone else adding lyrics to his composition? I honestly don't know, but I always thought he only composed music

Did Beethoven write lyrics? Are you sure this wasn't someone else adding lyrics to his composition? I honestly don't know, but I always thought he only composed music

He set a poem by some dudebro named Schiller to music in the last movement of his 9th symphony, and he might've added a few words here and there to make it effective as such.
okay what the fuck did i just read

Beethoven says that if you are an incel you are excluded from attending the Joy party. :feelsrope:

He directed A Clockwork Orange for sure.