Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel Trait:you get a panic attack every time u go outside

unlucky guy

unlucky guy

Recruit
★★
Every time I step out side I can't avoid getting getting a panic attack with very painfull red rashes that appear all over my body and insane painfully bruning itching all over my face cause I am extremely paranoid,and I can also hear people making comments about my ugly face and laugh when I am in a bus or when they walk by me,and the skin on my hands is ripping when I move them cause my subhuman skin is sensitive to cold:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Anyone else?:cryfeels:

I used to have agoraphobia and extreme paranoia that people were laughing at me

Yes and it's ruining my life

Everybody is looking at us in a disdained way when we do our trademark autistic virgin walk.
Everytime i go to college, before entering the classroom i stop and ask myself "Why the hell i'm even going there?, Nobody needs me there, and nobody would even care if i die".
Hate this feeling but nothing we can do at this point after failing countless times in the past.