Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel incel trait : you feel uneasy when walking behind a female in public

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
When im at the shopping centre/ mall and im just casually walking/ strolling through having a browse, everytime i happen to be walking behind a female i just feel so uneasy and it almost feels wrong, like the female ahead of me or someone else will accuse me of stalking?

anyone else feel this?

When im at the shopping centre/ mall and im just casually walking/ strolling through having a browse, everytime i happen to be walking behind a female i just feel so uneasy and it almost feels wrong, like the female ahead of me or someone else will accuse me of stalking?

anyone else feel this?
i feel guilty looking at females

a lifetime of feminist teachings has made me unconsciously believe that it's wrong

Last edited:
Oh yes, especially if said woman is good looking and her ass visible through shorts/skirt.

Which is absurd: why should I feel uncomfortable if i happen to walk behind a slut that likes to make her ass visible (for Chad ofc).

Solid 29th post in 2 and half years.

yeah sometimes this happens and she turns around and glares at me. idk what you're supposed to do in that situation honestly. look away from her? just stop walking until she's out of sight? seems like anything you do will be interpreted as "creepy"

What is this soy shit, this is a redditor trait if anything.

Yeah I do feel uneasy around foids as well, I was fucking growling all the time

Oh yes, especially if said woman is good looking and her ass visible through shorts/skirt.

Which is absurd: why should I feel uncomfortable if i happen to walk behind a slut that likes to make her ass visible (for Chad ofc).

Solid 29th post in 2 and half years.
thank you :)

What is this soy shit, this is a redditor trait if anything.
how is it soy? if anything its the opposite. Women dont like ugly men, and if they are ever able to sting them on some bullshit sexual offense that the man didnt do, they will.

No usually it would be the other way around - with the foid feeling uneasy at the fact you‘re walking behind her.

how is it soy? if anything its the opposite. Women dont like ugly men, and if they are ever able to sting them on some bullshit sexual offense that the man didnt do, they will.
It is still adjusting your behavior because of the whims of women, thus bluepilled. Just carry yourself however you want.

No usually it would be the other way around - with the foid feeling uneasy at the fact you‘re walking behind her.
well yeah, i think it goes both ways to be honest.

Yep, it feels like i'm doing an illegal act. I always wonder what normcucks are thinking of me when this happens tbh

Male feminist/oversocialization trait

anyone else feel this?
Yep

I feel nervous that she'll spontaneously turn around and shriek, like all foids do when a subhuman Male startles them

Yep

I feel nervous that she'll spontaneously turn around and shriek, like all foids do when a subhuman Male startles them
yikes sweaty, your overthinking things teehee

anyone else feel this?
Yes. I can never decide whether to speed ahead of her and seem like an ass, or walk behind and feel like a creep.

why should I feel uncomfortable if i happen to walk behind a slut that likes to make her ass visible (for Chad ofc).
Counterpoint: she won't fuck us, so she can't be that much of a slut

I suffer from some kind of stupid social anxiety, so can relate

anyone else feel this?
only if foid is gigastacy

Casual reminder of what you’ll never have buddy boyo:feelsthink:

I used to feel liek this too but now ive become numb ..everything feels like a really shitty dream and I'm just kind of spectating everything. If i see female i just mind my own business and try to get whatever i need to get done . she may as well be a man or gorilla or a wooden table to me. People have their own lives and they care way too much about their own issues to even consider that you exist. Even if they do think you look odd/creepy they usually forget quickly . its not like stressing over it will make any diffrence