Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL incel trait: you feel exhausted 24/7 but can't fall asleep

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
like you're always so tired that for the entire day you can't concentrate on anything and you just want to pass out but you can't because you're not tired in a sleepy way. then you take a ton of melatonin which provides temporary relief but ultimately adds fuel to the fire because you wake up even more brain dead and miserable

This is legit me. As a STEMcel this is hell. Coffe can't help me.

I need modafinil just to keep working but my incel brain adapt very fast.

You are describing me.

indeed.

i was legit exhausted this afternoon after i posted that wall of text but could not fall asleep.

i even got drunk and am still posting

I feel tired even when I just woke up.

I'm tired 24/7

For several years now. The last time I could sleep was when I was a child. Even back then when I had work, I could not sleep. Regardless of how much effort I put in, I cannot sleep. I cannot even sleep.

my sleep schedule is beyond fucked. i barely sleep 5 hours and cannot sleep more. I need to go to sleep at like 7 am, i cant seem to fall asleep at night. My sleep cycle is destroyed. Even then im tired all the time, simply going to the kitchen makes me tired, and im lean.

Try sleeping with weighted blankets and/or a bodypillow. Stop drinking caffeine if you do, as it just makes it worse overall.

That's me especially now in the summer

The hot weather is driving me crazy

very relatable

im always fucking tired

Not all the time tbh. Only sometimes I feel this way.

Same thing with me. I’m pretty sure this is an incel trait. Feeling tired 24/7. There was a time I literally slept for 12 hours and I still felt tired.

Sexless loser incel trait

Especially when you dont coom at leadt twice a day

would getting a laid / a relationship really change this constant state of tiredness?

Only when wageslaving because of the anxiety of getting up the next day.

I can relate. I've a very hard time falling asleep, lately. Despite the fact that i'm constantly feeling tired. The only thing that helps me, is drinking alcohol.

like you're always so tired that for the entire day you can't concentrate on anything and you just want to pass out but you can't because you're not tired in a sleepy way. then you take a ton of melatonin which provides temporary relief but ultimately adds fuel to the fire because you wake up even more brain dead and miserable

Sitting in front of PC 16+ hours a day and getting blasted with blue light, fucks with your sleep cycle.

Try wearing these, they do help with sleep cycle. Red eyes(bloodshot), watery(dry eyes).

Amazon product ASIN B00CAUTK0EView: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CAUTK0E/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_u2ziFbPYE8WD8

----

Energy, be more physically active. Buy a bicycle and ride it 2-3 days a week... Also do some vanilla weight training 3 days a week (dumbells at home). The exercise has to make you sweat and lose your breath, or it doesn't count.

---

Also, if you are a mouth breather... You have to transition..

this is me. Even down to the melatonin pills

I think that's just a symptom of a (low level) depression.