Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you enjoy the pain of shit forming and coming out of your digestive system

• Thread starter NoNutNovemberFailed
  • Start date
N

NoNutNovemberFailed

Servant of Midari
-
That's why taking a shit in the morning is based, because all the shit gets accumulated in the morning from the food you ate yesterday into a big chunk of poo

Nukethisgayearth

incel trait: anything is incel trait

@Arescel scatpilled again

You ARE the terd, OP.

That's why taking a shit in the morning is based, because all the shit gets accumulated in the morning from the food you ate yesterday into a big chunk of poo
what is wrong with you, you fucking fagcel. cope harder with your poopmaxxing

Perhaps. I experienced this sort of "pain" many times as a young child...

I don't understand why you people keep making accounts and then get yourself banned. Why not kill yourself? :feelsaww:

I don't understand why you people keep making accounts and then get yourself banned. Why not kill yourself? :feelsaww:
do you mean this unironically? lol this guy should've been perma banned after that gay thread. a lot of users here even called him an alt. whatever, i guess time will tell when he gets banned.

and no OP, saying shit like "ScornedStoic is a fakecel. Unban Animecel2D" doesn't make you less of a troll. Ollie reported shit while he himself was a faggot troll.

Grip not again :shock:

liking scat is not an incel trait

Taking a good shit is up there amongst the best experiences a human can ever have. I'm talking a shit that you have been holding in all day :feelsohh: does the release feel good.

Hi nukethisgayearth:y'all: