Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL INCEL TRAIT : YOU EAT FROZEN ORANGES , ( IT FEELS PRETTY FRESH BTW )

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★
You gotta try that shit , its like Water Ice but way more Potent in Taste and has Good Juice .

Pretty good New Cope i Found , and Oranges are Pretty Cheap Still what is Cool .

Freeze a Few Oranges for 3 Hours , Peel of the Skin and take a Good Bite . Shit is Good .

:bigbrain: :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
oranges are too strong
mandarins are better suited for my inkeler mouth

Freeze or refridgerate? Who wants to eat a frozen oragne?

fakecel trait: you somehow manage to buy oranges in the first place

You gotta try that shit , its like Water Ice but way more Potent in Taste and has Good Juice .

Pretty good New Cope i Found , and Oranges are Pretty Cheap Still what is Cool .

Freeze a Few Oranges for 3 Hours , Peel of the Skin and take a Good Bite . Shit is Good .

Yes I did this when I was younger the juicy cold oranges hit different

Freeze or refridgerate? Who wants to eat a frozen oragne?
Yes you freeze Them ( Peel Them beforehand since they are Harder to Peel when Frozen )

I refrigerate oranges and all fruit. Cut 'em in half, bite and suck the juice out. I don't know how anyone eats warm fruit tbh.

Fridge pears are ecstasy if you get them just right. So they're soft to the bite, cold and juicy.

I prefer fresh fruits.

Nah I never tried that that is mandatory now

Will try it. Thanks for the recommendation

Will try it. Thanks for the recommendation
You will Like It , Peel of the skin beforehand because its Harder when the orange Is Frozen with skin