Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You don’t want to have kids

T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
Adolf Hitler had the opinion that sick or particularly ugly people should not make children, because their offspring would be of no benefit to the homeland or humanity.

He saw it as one’s moral responsibility not to make any children, for the benefit of ones homeland, so it can grow in beauty and its intelligence, by letting only the beautiful and healthy people breed.

I don't care about my homeland or humanity, but i have similar views, although they vary in some areas.

[UWSL]I never wanted to have children because i didn't want to pass my bad genes on.[/UWSL]
Imagine that you father a son who will look like you and he will suffer a joyless life, just because you were so selfish and wanted to be a father so bad or because your relatives expects you to do so, or because you like children or whatever reason you had.

Your child would have every right to hate you for what you did to him.

I said „him“, because if you had an ugly daughter, she would live a good life, because there are enough simps who worship everything that has a vagina, but if you have an ugly son, he will suffer suffer and sometime die in suffer.

I mean, if any of us was attractive enough to find a partner and reproduce, that would mean our children are capable of doing the same, are they not? Because if you're extremely ugly you wouldn't find anyone to reproduce with. Unless generations keep getting prettier and prettier and your descendants can't keep up and die alone, but in case you reproduce with an average or slightly above average woman your descendants should be fine.

I mean, if any of us was attractive enough to find a partner and reproduce, that would mean our children are capable of doing the same, are they not? Because if you're extremely ugly you wouldn't find anyone to reproduce with. Unless generations keep getting prettier and prettier and your descendants can't keep up and die alone, but in case you reproduce with an average or slightly above average woman your descendants should be fine.

I agree with you, but if we have to suffer on our way to find a women, that means our sons will suffer too.

Last edited:
Ya Chads natural goal is to reproduce with many women - which is very easy for Chads to do.

Incels natural goal is not to reproduce at all - which is very easy for us to do too.

I see guys who had to work insanely hard for years and years to finally have a child with a sub 4/10 female in her 30's. Its really sad imo for the kids. That kid will probably be found hanging in his closet at age 20.

And like you said for what so the low-tier normie can meet societal expectations. Those expectations are wrong.

tbh i want many kids, if i were a rich millionaire i would betabuxx as many foids as possible and then put them on a support of 1-5k$ per month so she can raise my children

I would like to have children but knowing what i know even if i had a chance i wouldnt, this world is way to ugly and hard to condemn someone to live in it.

It’s feminism that is the issue.

I want to have a jb gf and father fifteen children with her.

I dont think I'd be capable of having one but even if I could, I wouldn't. I won't condemn anyone to my shitty genes. I really hate mindless breeders.

Adolf Hitler had the opinion that sick or particularly ugly people should not make children, because their offspring would be of no benefit to the homeland or humanity.

He saw it as one’s moral responsibility not to make any children, for the benefit of ones homeland, so it can grow in beauty and its intelligence, by letting only the beautiful and healthy people breed.

So did his decision not to have any children (even though he could have had many easily) have something to do with his innate sense of inferiority?

Damn hitler was based af :feelsLSD::blackpill::blackpill:

idc about what hitler said but i don't want kids either way because im anti-natalist
i dont want to contribute to the world's population. and kids are annoying anyway

Not that I can even have them but i have to agree i dont wont to pass my subhuman genes onto future generations just to spawn more suffering with which i have faced.