Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Incel Trait) You don't like taking photos of yourself

Do you like taking photos of yourself?

• yes, I am a faggot

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • no, I am an ugly loser,what joy is there in taking a photo of a piece of genetic waste?

Votes: 27 87.1%

• Total voters
NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Self explanatory and ropefuel.
I knew I was a truecel since I was kid.
Luckily I have no photos of myself (either irl or online)
(Yes CIA niggers, I am this anonymous)

I am the same; I have never once posted or otherwise seriously took a photo of myself in my life, which seemed rather normal to me for most of my years... :feelswhat:

I now detest even opening the camera by accident most of the time; avoidance of reflections is also something you can do, simply as a cope. :feelshehe:

Front camera needs to have a warning when you open it. It is suicide fuel seeing my face, holy shit.

I am the same; I have never once posted or otherwise seriously took a photo of myself in my life, which seemed rather normal to me for most of my years... :feelswhat:

I now detest even opening the camera by accident most of the time; avoidance of reflections is also something you can do, simply as a cope. :feelshehe:
How ugly are you dude?

No, unless I'm in a mask

How ugly are you dude?
Well, I'd say relatively around the level of a LTN, though I'm also a manlet; I simply don't take photos as I don't have anywhere to share them, and I certainly don't want to look at them... :feelsjuice:

No point in wanting to see your reflection if sub 5. :smonk:

Front camera needs to have a warning when you open it. It is suicide fuel seeing my face, holy shit.
jesus christ same. Sometimes at the gym I accidentally open the camera and my whole days ruined

I take selfies everyday I love looking at my face

Well, I'd say relatively around the level of a LTN, though I'm also a manlet; I simply don't take photos as I don't have anywhere to share them, and I certainly don't want to look at them... :feelsjuice:

No point in wanting to see your reflection if sub 5. :smonk:
You probably mog me dude. Are you White? Are you overweight or anything?

no photos for my face

Half of the users are feds or women it never began

Images 67

Same, I only ever take selfies when I have to. I hate looking at the face that made my life miserable

relatable thread
>be me
>140º gonial angle (death sentence)
>protruding ape-like mouth
>insanely uneven bug sanpaku shitskin eyes (death sentence)
>overly asymmetrical jaw
>balding (death sentence)
>subhuman hair/hairline
>subhuman nose
>giga-wide zygomatic bones
>acne scars

i'd rather kill myself than go outside without sunglasses and a mask on

Not just taking photos, I avoid looking at mirrors and glass overall. I almost don't have photos of when I was a teenager because of this.

I can never take a decent photo of myself

I hate taking pictures of things in general.

I hate it. Especially taking photos with people taller than you.

I never liked taking pictures of myself, after some years of looksmaxxing I took some and thought they were kinda good and for a moment I imagined things had changed. Paid photofeeler to show my photo in the date category to young females and by young I mean max 30 years old, to check if I could make a dating profile with those images.

I was classified as average intelligence, very ugly and a not trustful. I never took any other picture of myself and Ii continued avoiding appearing in any photos of family or work whenever possible.

relatable thread
>be me
>140º gonial angle (death sentence)
>protruding ape-like mouth
>insanely uneven bug sanpaku shitskin eyes (death sentence)
>overly asymmetrical jaw
>balding (death sentence)
>subhuman hair/hairline
>subhuman nose
>giga-wide zygomatic bones
>acne scars

i'd rather kill myself than go outside without sunglasses and a mask on
Brutal. Send pics

I immediately delete it even when i take my photo.