Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you dont have debt

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I rarely make debt and if i do its usually small amounts of money i owe relatives or friends that i pay back as fast as i can .Its usually normies, foids and Chads that make debts. They overdraw their bank accounts, use Klarna or their credit cards to buy overpriced clothes, phones/electronics or other good they dont need and then are in debt.

Last edited:
You have friends? Mogs me

As a lonely male, what are you going to spend money on? I've never had debt, and my savings always racks up.

Where did i say that in this post ?
I rarely make debt and if i do its usually small amounts of money i owe relatives or friends that i pay back as fast as i can

I rarely make debt and if i do its usually small amounts of money i owe relatives or friends that i pay back as fast as i can
Damn, my memory is really getting worse and worse.

I have one genuine friend and like 2 acquaintances i see like once a year

Not really.
Not having debt is a sign of not having big financial problems, so it's definitely a brag. Most people who go into debt don't do it because of some dumb shit and a Klarna purchase can hardly be called debt. I had up to 100k debt because of a lawsuit by @faded

Not having debt is a sign of not having big financial problems, so it's definitely a brag. Most people who go into debt don't do it because of some dumb shit and a Klarna purchase can hardly be called debt. I had up to 100k debt because of a lawsuit by @faded
Or just dont spend your money on stupid shit. You dont need much to live as sub5

Damn, my memory is really getting worse and worse.

I have one genuine friend and like 2 acquaintances i see like once a year
I see, more than I have tbh, but I get it

Or just dont spend your money on stupid shit. You dont need much to live as sub5
Maybe stop being a privileged cunt and realize not everyone lives on tutorial mode like you.
I make hundreds of thousands every year, but still managed to get into debt.

I had up to 100k debt because of a lawsuit by @
faded
@faded
He’s a pretty lenient Jew if it was only 100k

I never went university, so theres that, which means im already in a better position than those who got useless degrees.

Maybe stop being a privileged cunt and realize not everyone lives on tutorial mode like you.
Sounds like a you problem tbh

True, incels generally don't acquire debt. People get debt mostly from college degrees, buying houses to get families, cars, etc. These things don't matter much to us. Many are NEETs or live with parents with no reason to leave.

I rarely make debt and if i do its usually small amounts of money i owe relatives or friends that i pay back as fast as i can .Its usually normies, foids and Chads that make debts. They overdraw their bank accounts, use Klarna or their credit cards to buy overpriced clothes, phones/electronics or other good they dont need and then are in debt.
Incel trait : you male incel trait post

"stop being a privileged cunt"
"I make hundreds of thousands every year"

Lmao unless youre using yen our rupees or we're talking about medical debt—sounds like youre the privileged cunt who cant manage basic finances.

Most debt is indeed just retards who spend too much on stupid shit. Medical debt and educational debt being the exceptions (conditions apply on the latter).

Most debt is indeed just retards who spend too much on stupid shit. Medical debt and educational debt being the exceptions (conditions apply on the latter).
Medical and judicial. JFL. I'm an incel, do you honestly think I would put myself in debt willingly as an incel?
I live life on nightmare mode, that's why I need to make hundreds of thousands every year JUST TO SURVIVE.

incels are naturally more risk averse. So this is not surprising.

Yeah, incels have mainly lost all motivation, so they are less likely to have debt. You only get debt if you have the confidence to "bet on yourself" by going to college or starting a business which incels are less likely to do.

Or you just buy a lot of stuff you can't afford, which incels are less likely to do.

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Get in debt now you filthy gentile fucking idiot loser I will make sure nobody on here ever touch a vagina for free

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Get in debt now you filthy gentile fucking idiot loser I will make sure nobody on here ever touch a vagina for free
You should pay me reperations. Your people are responsible for all evil in the world

You should pay me reperations. Your people are responsible for all evil in the world
You haven’t seen evil yet you just wait you filthy gentile
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
IMG 2058

Usury is evil and idk why Christians don’t speak out against it more since it’s a sin

Being in debt is more of a normie trait: to go to expensive universities, to buy a car, to buy a flat or a house etc.

I did the dave ramsey baby steps and now im baby step 7

:yes:
Don't have anything to spend money on

I literally don't spend a penny of my money I'm not even joking

This whole thread I’m shutting it down!

incels are naturally more risk averse. So this is not surprising.
Unless you are @gymletethnicel and have huge amounts of debt without elaborating on how you made it

No debt = not enslaved to the jews.