Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you have a resting bitch face

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I always had a resting bitch face. For those who dont know what that is: It is when you look pissed off or angry even though your face is relaxed. A famous example for a resting bitch face is Kanye West:
CjOtyceWkAAr uO

For me its not as extreme as for Kanye but i still often get or got told by my parents, family members or others why i am so pissed off and i have to explain these fuckerd every single time that this is my neutral facial expression.

yeah i always had that

For me its not as extreme as for Kanye but i still often get or got told by my parents, family members or others why i am so pissed off and i have to explain these fuckerd every single time that this is my neutral facial expression.
Same shit. My resting face makes me look upset/unhappy and normies just assume I am like that. They only guess it by my face which is a bad indicator. Personality is your face to normgroids.

I always have a neutral face. People can't tell what I'm thinking or feeling like from looking at me.

I'm 32yo virgin, you are still young and healthy, you mog me to oblivion
Im 19 years OLD, not young
this muhhh youre young youre fakecel just be first bro is cope
You seriously think with these levels of hypergamy that i will not become a wizard like you?

Yeah what's there to be happy about.

autisticel trait

People always ask me why im always sad and i've lost the energy to explain thats just the way i look

Yes. Negative canthal tilt completely ruins my neutral expression.

I always had a resting bitch face. For those who dont know what that is: It is when you look pissed off or angry even though your face is relaxed. A famous example for a resting bitch face is Kanye West:
View attachment 1083865
I have it too but since i’m ugly i get discriminated for it. Meanwhile a chad who was in my school had all the foids flock to him and he was super popular and he has a resting bitch face.People would occasionally mention how he looks angry but he was still respected. It’s only acceptable to have this kind of face if youre chad.

Yes but it’s not noticeable with glasses so it doesn’t look like a bitch face I just look either depressed or very pathetic . Without glasses it’s somewhat apparent depending idk.

i think resting bitch face is just a sign of low t and being highly irritable

Probably, yah. Idk.

Why are you angry bro. Been told this since a child tbh

Every prisoner has one unless they pull a smile as if they had some happy time drugs.

Yeah, I don't care what they say to me anyways. With this face they don't piss me off, which is nice sometimes

Nigga you don't have a resting bitch face, you just have a subhuman face :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:. That's it.

How do you know how i look like ?
I'm implying that your facial expression has a negligible impact on your attractiveness. Chad can have a resting bitch face and still slay.

Flat affect (resting bitch face) = autism/schizo, geneticpill strikes again.

I'm implying that your facial expression has a negligible impact on your attractiveness. Chad can have a resting bitch face and still slay.
Im not talking about unattractiveness, im talking about the resting bitch face phenomenon, which even good looking people can have

"Muh Chad can do X and Y and still slay:soy:"