Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You don't even fit in with the "nerds"

Freetard

Freetard

Recruit
★★
Most of the nerds in my school are the prog reddit consumer neo-normal type with everyone in the anime and video game club repulsed by anything that strays from the mainest of stream. Getting to know and befriend them worked about as well as trying to use monopoly money in a vending machine. I hope there are clubs that I can join that have people more similar to me when I go to college next year. Anyone feel the same way?

no, havent been in any school or work environment in a looong time

Most of the nerds in my school are the prog reddit consumer neo-normal type with everyone in the anime and video game club repulsed by anything that strays from the mainest of stream.
Why in the fuck would you want to be friends with those types of """people""" in the first place.

Why in the fuck would you want to be friends with those types of """people""" in the first place.
In my search for human connection, I've come across this group, learned about their behavior, and have come to the conclusion that I don't fit in with them. I no longer want to be friends with them, I just want to find people who would be good friends irl.

In my search for human connection, I've come across this group, learned about their behavior, and have come to the conclusion that I don't fit in with them. I no longer want to be friends with them, I just want to find people who would be good friends irl.
just talk to proto-cels

I met some kids the other day whom share weird fetishes with me

There is a difference between subhuman, isolated loners with high interest in obscure topics or niches who are stereotyped and belittled by most foids and normies, and pop culture type MTNs calling themselves "nerdy" for watching every Marvel film or knowing how to code in JS or whatever... :feelsUgh:

They usually manage to ascend somewhere in college with LTB/MTB depending on their looks, and if they remain around their usual level of attractiveness will usually betabuxx a settled down MTB depending on their wealth; they are not at all equal with actual truecels. :society:

I've experienced this. It's quite laughable, considering that some of my interests, hobbies, and knowledge about very geeky things is even higher than some of the nerds/geeks I've tried to fit in with. In fact, I've even had to dumb it down just a little to not come across as a know-it-all. but I still didn't click with them.

Not evening coping here, but most of those nerds, I actually mogged, some quite badly too.

I just don't really fit in with any particular group. It's been like this since I was maybe around 17.

What would even constitute a nerd in 2022, 2023, and beyond? Almost everyone likes the same thing, e.g. video games, animes, collectables, ..., etc.

However, I just "nerds" as another subgroup of normies just with a little more niche hobbies and interests compared to your average normie.

Nerds hate incels anyways.

I've experienced this. It's quite laughable, considering that some of my interests, hobbies, and knowledge about very geeky things is even higher than some of the nerds/geeks I've tried to fit in with. In fact, I've even had to dumb it down just a little to not come across as a know-it-all. but I still didn't click with them.

Not evening coping here, but most of those nerds, I actually mogged, some quite badly too.

I just don't really fit in with any particular group. It's been like this since I was maybe around 17.
had a similair experience but i wouldnt say i mogged them. The more interesting part was that the nerds/misfits tried to play this social game where they hold me down so they can pull them self up which is weird because i thought we should move as a group but no some of them see this as a opportunity to ascend socially. At end of the day everybody is on his own

That’s a brutal one

then fit in with the chads

Many nerds have NT wiring so many of us couldn't fit inn it's over

had a similair experience but i wouldnt say i mogged them. The more interesting part was that the nerds/misfits tried to play this social game where they hold me down so they can pull them self up which is weird because i thought we should move as a group but no some of them see this as a opportunity to ascend socially. At end of the day everybody is on his own

Brutal. But more importantly, how does a nerd/misfit ascend by hanging out and keeping other misfits down? Doesn't really make much sense unless there were a few low-tier foids in said group, and a few guys were trying to get with her.