Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel trait:You don't donate to whatever the fuck the cashier asks you donate to

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Retarded Mexicurrycel | Ochako Uraraka enthusiast
★★★★★
At my job I am leaving the cashiers fucking ask "Would you like to donate a 10$ hunger bag to starving families" and I never donate and feel zero shame because why the fuck should I have to give free food to these cunts when shitciety has shit on me my whole life while gave me absolutely nothing good and I have no reason to give these starving families money when they get sex to make up to it, fuck em let them sex havers starve.

That money won't go to starving families anyway. Some Jew is just gonna take it in lieu

I remember I accidently added a penny donation to charity at mcdonalds and I manually removed it jfl

At my job
Spongebob laughing Hysterically Meme Generator - Piñata Farms - The best  meme generator and meme maker for video & image memes

They should be donating to me

That shit is a scam like most charities. Don't support a company's ability to not pay taxes

At my job I am leaving the cashiers fucking ask "Would you like to donate a 10$ hunger bag to starving families" and I never donate and feel zero shame because why the fuck should I have to give free food to these cunts when shitciety has shit on me my whole life while gave me absolutely nothing good and I have no reason to give these starving families money when they get sex to make up to it, fuck em let them sex havers starve.
thats based. Charities are fucking cock suckers

tbf most people don't

minimal sanity trait

We don't have that shit in jewrope or in jewmany atleast

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back