Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: you do not have tattoos, or piercings, or decoration such as bracelets, nor do you dye your hair, nor do you have any special hairstyle,

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
All those are NT traits to excel and compete, we are losers of life, withdrawn, lonely and frustrated.:feelscry:

How is having tattoos a NT trait?

Only a watch.

Thank God for that, tattoos and piercings are absolutely disgusting, normal cattle marking themselves with trashy tattoos, especially women

Thank God for that, tattoos and piercings are absolutely disgusting, normal cattle marking themselves with trashy tattoos, especially women
Tattoos give someone masculine appearance, or rather they say "I love being promiscuous and getting laid; also, fuck monogamy" - that's why they decrease the SMV of a foid while they increase the SMV of a man. Of course, how much they increase a man's SMV depends on his already present masculinity, which is why it's still over for us and we have no reason to get tattoos like OP says.

very true, its honestly pretty gross

I have cross earrings.

sluts were talking about piercings in 7th grade

I have cross earrings.
Boy With Cross Earring

Yeah my mom bought me a casio years ago, I don't need anything else.

Dont touch the watch
I started wearing a watch only few years back, i found it inside in a thrown away box, its cheap Timberland watch, somewhat an imitation of G shock. Very useful thing.

We live in a highly hierarchical society and all of these are signs that you belong to the normie caste. It's how normies recognize each other, so of course an incel outcast wouldn't have them unless he tried fitting in with normies before.

It's also worth noting that true Chads and Stacies generally do not have tattoos, piercings, neon colored hair or the like. Because as mentioned above these are normie things and - ironically - just like incels neither Chads nor Stacies want to be associated with normies.

Relatable.
Im default character

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back