Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based incel trait: you didn't join group picture taking during graduation

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★★
Just remembered this, when the graduation almost ends normies go into the stage taking photos for every class for "memories" and other cringy normie crap. My parents we're busy during my graduation day so I just kinda left the program early cuz idgaf just wanna go home playing pc shit lmao.

Last edited:
My parents took some of me, and that was about it.

I never graduated college. When i graduated school i just took the papers and went home.

truecel trait: you are are high school dropout and been neeting for 45% of your life

i stood in the corner of college group photo when we joined in first year, they cropped me and another retard :feelskek: :feelskek:

did you join the group picture taking?
No, I meant that my parents wanted a few of me in my cap & gown.

I hated my graduation, since due to (((Covid))) we had to do it in the morning & it was hot as shit.

incel trait: if you ask your parents to neet they will kick you or kill you
:yes: :yes: :yes:
Can’t get hired, working on ged: or online diploma
Get that for sure, you need to have one man.

Sorry about the job situation as well, I swear when I was job hunting it took for fucking ever; just the state of this country.

Pretty much. After the high school graduation ceremony was over(which was a dark rainy night) I walked through the crowd like a ghost with no one greeting me and headed for the exits and disappeared into the night

Truecel trait: you never went To highschool and did homeschool

I didn't even attend graduation. They sent me my diploma in the mail.

lucky they did that to you
They can't withhold your diploma from you. What do you think they do when someone gets sick and can't go to graduation?

i told my parents not to attend

I do but I did the columbine hands of holding a "rifle"

Truecel trait: you dropped out of high school

I remember in 10th grade when I discovered that most foids of my age had instagram accounts.
One of them posted a few months prior a pic with all ppl of 9th grade class. Who was missing? Yeah, you guessed it. I wasn't even aware such pic was taken before I randomly came across it while stalking foid classmates.